Chapter 3

A/N: so I'm finally out of school and I can probably update more often now but please leave comments about what you want to have happen, that you want me to update and that stuff. I WANT TO FEEL LOVED :D and sorry this chapter is so short :( kthxbai ~LM

----------------------------------------------

After the last encore of tonight's performance was finally over, I collapsed into a chair backstage trying to catch my breath. I scanned the mob of dancers who swarmed around me for Lydia, but instead caught a glimpse of five boys followed by a group of buff men in sunglasses snaking their way through the throng towards me. "Oh crap," I muttered. I had completely forgot to mention to our manager that One Direction wanted to come backstage after the show!

"Hey Ali!" Niall greeted me enthusiastically after making it to my seat. The boys crowded around me while their bodyguards hovered in the background. "The show was great!"

The curly-haired one said, "Yeah, it was really awesome."

I blushed. "Thanks guys. But, um, since I only know Niall out of the five of you, would you mind introducting yourselves?"

"Hi, I'm Zayn," the Middle-Eastern-looking one says with a smile.

"I'm Liam," says the one in the middle of the boys. He looks friendly, but what do I know? Maybe he's a covert axe murderer or something. I giggle at the thought.

"Care to share?" asks the one munching...a carrot? "I'm Louis, by the way."

I reply nonchalantly, "Oh, I was just thinking about how Liam could be an axe murderer or something. I don't really know you guys."

Louis doubles over laughing, spewing bits of carrot from his mouth. "Liam? An axe murderer? Are you kidding?"

Liam chuckles. "I guess it's a possiblity...but I think that it might more up Louis's alley."

The curly-haired one says, "We don't know you, either. For all we know, you spend your free time pole dancing. I'm Harry, by the way." He winks flirtatiously.

The boys laugh and I duck my head, blushing. "Actually, I spend most of my free time dancing or reading. Not that I get much free time. Lord of the Dance rehearsals take a long time!"

Niall nods. "Well, I hate to leave, but we need to be getting back to the hotel. We leave early tomorrow morning for London!"

"Really? Us too! Are you performing or just visiting?" I ask.

Liam says, "We're doing a meet and greet and a few interviews. Nothing major."

"Speak for yourself!" says Louis. "I plan to spend my time there clubbing."

"I know some really cool clubs in London," I say. "We should go together! I'll get four of my friends to come too!"

Zayn says, "Sounds awesome. Can't wait!"

Around us, the dancers are starting to head to the tour buses. I have to hurry up or I'll be left behind to walk to London!

"Wait, one more thing," Niall says. He holds out his hand. "Unlock your phone and give it to me." I do as he asks and he starts typing like mad.

"Um...what are you doing?" I ask cautiously.

Still typing, he responds, "I'm just putting in our phone numbers." Wow. Now I have the phone numbers of the biggest boy band in the world. No big deal or anything.