So Much For A Happy Ending

A/N: Get it? Fairy tales usually have one. Seems like a stupid joke now that I think about it. Also this will be in an AU, so no magic and it might get dark at some point. Thanks for your request and I will try to do some of them in the future. When Y/N is talking to the reader I will do this. (Why even bother, right?) Requested by EdwardRictoften

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES IN THIS STORY! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Y/N POV

I never thought I would feel so much pain. I don't think my heart can take all of this. I wrapped my wrist in bandages and sigh "I really should stop doing this. I'll really hate myself if Mom or Dad finds out." I stood up, but I froze when my heart felt as if it were stabbed multiple times and set on fire. "This is all their fault." I put on a jacket and walked out of my apartment only to see Erza standing in front of me. What the hell did she want?

"Hey." She said as she attempted to avoid eye contact with me. "What do you want Scarlet? If you think I'll be happy and joyous after what you did then you're dead wrong." She bit her lip and let out a few tears "I... I'm sorry for what I did. I wanted our relationship to go a bit faster, but you always rejected my advances." I clenched my teeth in anger, but my heart began to hurt "Do you know what you did Scarlet?! You nearly broke me with your lies! Each and every word you said to me made my foundation crumble!" She took a step back and I could see a bit of fear in her eyes.

I breathed in and breathed out "I used to tell myself that you were the one that I wanted to spend my life with. I even put you above my mother on which woman I loved more. Was what we had just out of pity, or was it apart of some fucking dare?" Her eyes veered off into another direction "Ya know that silence can be an answer too, right?" I walked passed her and held my hand over my chest "How can I still love you after that?" Hopefully she didn't hear that, but deep down I kind of hope she did.

Time Skip

As I continued walking I heard very familiar voice which made my eyes widen and my heart to burn. "Y/N, wait up!" I turned my head and saw her. My other cheating ex, Lucy. "I... have to... talk to you!" She said as she tried to regain her breath. "What is there to talk about? You fucked Natsu and let him... you..." I clenched my fist "You let him cum inside Lucy. Did he even use protection?" Unsurprisingly she shook her head and looked down "No, he didn't. I... I was pregnant and he just up and left the minute I told him."

"Well isn't that great! Now you can... Wait, what did you mean by that?"
"What do you mean?" She said trying to stay off topic.
"You said you were pregnant. Did you..." I cover my mouth in shock. I didn't think she would be one to do such an act "Actually I didn't do it. Natsu did. When he left he went to grab a gun and he shot me in my stomach, killing the baby."