Report #545 - Agent Ashford Vachal

XXXXXXX has been in contact with the group: True Alchemists, after he had assisted apprentice XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX in avoiding capture. The regional agent XXXXXXX in Oita prefecture only responded to the attack after they were notified through the police. XXXXXXX is now XXXXXXX in ward Z.

Upon questioning, XXXXXXXXXX failed to provide any leads to the group despite previous contact dating back to last year.

The house had been restored and searched for any clues. It confirmed the location of the cell in XXXX to be in the southern islands but otherwise yielded no fruitful results. As for the aftermath of the fight, we have advised the noma government to declare the incident as a gas explosion from the kitchen.

It is worth noting that several potion masters who are sympathetic to the group's cause have been providing their apprentice's details and blood as payment. A ban on all potion masters requesting their apprentice's blood is to be issued and severe punishment is to be followed to those who break it.

The apprentice in question is now under care of a new master in XXXXXXX and the Order has approved the transfer for 7th of March. Past actions of the group suggest they will target a different apprentice once met with resistance. Warning letters of vigilance have been sent to all registered potion masters in the world.

Will request more agents in XXXXXX for XX months for the safety of the apprentice.