Feelings

"What do we do!?" "Hang seon said shouting. "Uh......uh......I think it's to late......just let them know....."
"But it's not good to let  them know I'm alive! Even my brother and grand father!" "Well sorry they have to know..
They can't be sad forever" han seong looked at u and thought of what you said..... "fine.....but when people die..they can't
Come back.." "Ik but u did...." "thank you y/n" he hugged you and u flinched  a bit but hugged him back.

2 hours later

U and han seong went back to the little cabin. You both saw ah- ro going back and forth inside the cabin. "Is she okay?"
Han seong said.. "I don't think so..." "let's talk to her" "k" You and han seong went to talk to her if she was okay

"Hi." "OMG U STARTLED ME" "sorry...." "what's wrong?" You asked "I CANT BELIEVE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS KID" she pointed at han seong... "they have to know so yea." "WHAT DO U MEAN YEA!? LOOK WHAT U HAVE DONE WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE IF THEY FIND OUT WE BROUGHT U BACK TO LIFE!!" "JEEEZZZ CALM DOWN"
You shouted back to Ah ro.

"Aish....." "so are u busy ah ro?" "Yea actually u can hang out with y/n if u want......I'm so done right now I need to chill and do doctor stuff...." "kk" u and han seong replied and left....

At the village

"So now that everyone knows u are alive take that bamboo hat off your head." You told han seong "no!" He said in a cute voice. "Why not?" "Cause I want to hide from these villagers.." "You can be weird sometimes...." "thanks!" "That was not a compliment...." "ok..well I get that all the time tho so I'm used to it." "Ah....." "LETS BUYS SOME FOOD IM STARVING" "OK" "My treat?" Han seong said. "Sure.."

You had fun with han seong u went and walk to the woods ate some food even went to a small place and did a camp fire.you had fun with him and you don't want to end it..

"Uhhh y/n.." "Yea?" "Can I ask u something....?" "Sure!" U replied with a bright smile. "How did it feel.....meeting me in your dream.....? And why was I in your dream? It's like you brought me back to life or something...."

"Well because when I heard about u I wanted to know more so..... here we are! Your back to life!"
"Hehe thanks...."
"Noooo problemo hehe...."
"Your cute when u talk like that!" Han seong spoke.
"Awwwww thanks! Your more cuter. Wait I mean adorable.. I mean UM HOT WAIT I MEAN AGHHHHH!!!!"
He chuckled "thanks" "Aish....... embarrassing..." han seong laughed at your cuteness. "Yaaa your adorable when u stutter." "Um thanks I guess?" He giggled "well I guess I have to go now....." "wait to were?" "My house"

Wait.....house..house...HOUSE!? "Nonononnonononononnonono u can not go yet!" "But why!?" "Does your brother know?"

Han seong's brother POV

I can't believe he is actually alive!!!! "Were is he!?" I told my grand father. "He is probably at the woods with someon-".
I ran to the woods without letting him finish his Sentence

Back to your POV.

"Omg..... they don't know!?" "Um..... to be honest idk...." 5 seconds later we heard fut steps from behind us. I turned and saw his brother coming to us. "HAN SEONG!?!?" "BROTHERRRRR!!!!" Han seongs brother started crying.. wow such a tough guy he is.. han seong ran to him and hugged him.. he hugged back "i thought u died.." "I did but someone brought me back to life for some reason" "who did?" "Han seong pointed at u" "her" han seongs bro walked to u and bowed like, 1 MILLION TIMES that's how much he is saying thank you, "thank you thank you thank you." "Hehe your welcome

2 moths pass everyone is now happy to see han seong back to life but someone........

Someone is trying to kill......him and u who? Who knows but you are scared..

Hello everyone that is ep 6. Thank you for reading I tried my best to make this boring ff but still I think it's okay. Changes in the book. Ima call han seong by his real name. Kim taehyung if u wanna know when I upload I upload every two days each week starting now. Okay luv u goodbye 👋