Naruto

Title: Naruto and Hinata's Performance

Shipping: NaruHina

Description: Naruto and Hinata put on a show for everyone.

Hey popsicles. It's Taina! Anyway it just suddenly came to me to make a bunch of anime one-shots and that's what I'm gonna do so here is the first one. DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO UNTIL IT SAYS TO PLAY IT CAUSE IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT TO THE ONE-SHOT! Thank you and enjoy!

P.S: Notes about the video!
- Ignore the announcer
- Pretend the crowd are the people that are watching in the story
- Pretend they're outside
- Pretend that they are actually singing the song
Thanks!!!

Naruto's POV
Today's the day! Me and Hina (Nickname for Hinata.) are finally gonna do it. We're gonna tell everyone that we're officially a couple! Nobody knows. Not even Shikamaru. We made sure of it because we wanted it to be a surprise. But now we are finally telling them, we're gonna put on a show for them to make it easier on Hina.

She may not be as shy as she used to be back when we were little but she is still pretty shy and I'll do anything I can to make her as comfortable as possible. We are gonna perform a singing/dancing/a little bit of acting performance for them. I wonder if they'll be surprised when they find out that we can dance and sing.

It's kind of weird how Hina was scared of talking to people or approaching them but she was never scared when she had to sing or dance in front of an audience. (That's not really true but hey!) But then again I liked weird because weird means unique. And your uniqueness makes you strong. (I got that from somewhere but I can't remember where.)

I know that Hina has been excited about it for a while now. She just has that excited shine in her eyes. We are gonna put it on tomorrow in front of the Hokage's Tower.

Next Day...

Hinata's POV
I'm so excited. I have been waiting to tell them about me and Naru (Nickname for Naruto) for a while now and I'm finally ready to tell them. As the alarm clock goes off I get out of bed and put on a green dress and then put some short stretch pants on, putting my regular pants over them, and tucking the dress in to hide it as I put my sweater on successfully hiding the dress.

I then grab a pair of new green flats and stuff them into a small bag. But before I leave I put my hair into a low sideways ponytail tied with a green ribbon and put my hoodie up to hide my hair as well. Then I left to meet up with Naru and the others while putting my headband around my neck.

Naruto's POV
As the alarm clock went off I got up and put on a black shirt sleeves shirt with an orange collar and an orange jacket with a high collar and one black stripe on each side. Then I put on black pants and stuffed new white sneakers with orange bands around the bottoms into a small bag along with a little MP3 player and a speaker.

As soon as I was done I threw on my neon orange jumpsuit to cover up my outfit and put my headband around my forehead and headed out to meet Hina and the others.

Time Skip Because Im Lazy...

Performance Time...

Naruto's POV
As everyone took a seat in the chairs we had set up me (Including Lee, TenTen, Neji, Gaara, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Kiba, Shino, Tamari , Kankuro, Kurenai, Asuma, Tsunade, Shizune, TonTon, and the guy from Ichiraku as well as his daughter.) Me and Hinata walked out onto the stage and took off our cover-ups to reveal our new clothes for the performance.

Everyone's eyes went wide and looked at us admiringly.

I quickly went over to the small bags me and Hina had brought and gave her her shoes as well as putting mine on and set up the MP3 player and the speaker

I quickly went over to the small bags me and Hina had brought and gave her her shoes as well as putting mine on and set up the MP3 player and the speaker. Then the music started...

Play the video now.

Then as we bowed everyone clapped and congratulated us for being together. Let's just say it ended up a little something like this...

 Let's just say it ended up a little something like this

"Hehe."😊

The End. I hope you enjoyed this one-shot my little rice balls and I'll see you in the next one. Bye!