Reborn

Title: Memory Loss

Shipping: Reborn x Tsuna

Description: Tsuna gets into an accident and loses his memory.

Hello everyone, so I've stopped calling you guys different foods because my puny brain can't think of anymore. So...yeah. Enjoy!

Tsuna's POV

"Hey Tsuna! Want me to walk you home?" I hear Yamamoto-kun ask behind me. "Don't address the tenth so casually baseball-freak!!!" I sigh. "Maa maa. Relax Hayato, no harm done." I hear Gokudera-kun growl. "No, I'm alright. I'll walk by myself." I answer. Then Gokudera-kun speak. "Are you sure?" I give him a small smile and nod before facing forward and walking off.

But before they were out of my sights I turned back to them with a smile on my face and waved to them. Then I continued home. A couple minutes before I got home I felt my HI act up. I looked around for danger but didn't see anything so I just decided too ignore it. Oh, what a mistake I made.

I crossed the street, failing to notice the red pick-up truck zooming my way with a drunk driver. But when I did notice it was too late. I suddenly heard the sound of tires and turned my head. Right when I did there was a 14 foot truck just 5 feet away from me. I didn't have time to move. Next thing I knew, I was laying a yard or 2 away on the ground.

Everything hurt and I couldn't move. Right before I lost consciousness I saw a small shadow looming over me. Then everything went dark.

Reborn's POV

I was heading towards Dame-Tsuna's house when I spotted him a couple of yards in front of me. He didn't seem to notice me. I'm gonna have to double his training later. But then I saw him look around before crossing the street. Before I knew it there was a huge truck a couple of feet in front of him and when he noticed it was too late.

I watched with wide eyes as the truck hit Tsuna and he flew a couple yards away. The driver just drove off as if nothing happened. I ran over to him and saw him lose consciousness. I quickly called an ambulance and his guardians as well as Nana. When the ambulance and the police got there I told them what happened and rode off to the hospital with Tsuna.

Time Skip

When we got there Tsuna was rushed into a hospital room and I had to wait in the waiting room. A couple minutes after he was taken in Nana and the guardians all rushed through the door, drowning me with questions.

When I explained to them what happened most of them were either in tears or were close. Why the rest had extremely worried looks on their faces. Suddenly the doctor burst the the door and said "Guardians of Sawada Tsunayoshi?" We all nodded our heads.

A small smile appeared on his face as he said "I'm very happy to say that he didn't get any serious injuries during the crash, although..." He frowned slightly and continued. "He may not remember much of what happened or who you are." My eyes as well as everyone else's widened a fraction.

"What do you mean?" Nana asked, her voice barely above a whisper. "Amnesia," I said answering her question quietly. "He has amnesia." I heard gasps behind me and then down came the rain as everyone cried. (Except for Hibari, Mukuro, and Reborn who only teared up a bit.) A nurse rushed over and whispered something into his ear.

Then she left and the doctor turned back towards us. "If you want to see him now, you may. He just woke up. But be careful about how you aproach him, remember he may not remember any of you." Then he walked off, farther into the hospital with all of us following after him. He then opened a silver door and quietly walked in.

Once we got in there we saw Tsuna sitting up in the hospital bed with a confused and panicked expression on his face. When he saw the doctor he immediatly backed up into the wall and yelled "Who are you?! Where am I?! And who are they?!" almost hyperventilating. The doctor stuck his hands up as a signal of peace and Tsuna reluctantly relaxed.

Not too soon after, his eyes wandered over to us and you could see the tears forming in his large doe honey brown eyes. "Now may you please answer my questions." he whispered and looked down at his hands as they were folded neatly in his lap. The doctor nodded.

"My name is Doctor Fibrizzio, you're in the hospital due to getting hit by a pick-up truck, and these people are...your family." Tsuna's head shot up and he stared at us with wide eyes. "My...my family?" He put his head in his hands and squeezed his eyes tightly shut. "Why can't I remember?"

I watched as a couple of the guardians moved forwards towards the bed and Tsuna, in his panicked state could only try to get further and further away from his supposed family who were slowly creaping towards him. Something in his gut told him that they meant no harm but his mind was clouded with foggy memories, confusion, and panic.

His back hit the wall and he instinctivly stuck out his hands. "Please...don't come any closer." He said but it went upon death ears as they continued to slowy move closer to him. His breath started to pick up and his hands started to shake. "Please stay away. Stay away. Stay away!" He yelled and the guardians jumped back and away from the orange flame that sprouted from Tsuna's hands.

Tsuna's POV

I looked at my hands with shock a large orange flame lightly flickered on my palm. I would have expected it to hurt but it didn't. It felt warm and comforting and...farmiliar. After a little while of staring at it my eyes flickered back to the people in front of me. They looked farmiliar as well. I closed my eyes and suddenly all of my memories came crashing into my head like a ton of bricks.

'Mom. Chrome. Gokudera. Yamamoto. Lambo. Hibari. Mukuro. Ryohei. Reborn. How could I forget about you guys.' Tears started to stream down my face and everybody looked at me with worried expressions on their faces. A smile appeared on my face and I looked up at them. "Hey guys." I said.

A sudden and strange look of realization sprung onto Reborn's face and he lunged forward, wrapping his large arms around me and showing no signs of letting go. I wrapped my arms and around him and hugged him back. "Welcome back." He whispered in my ear and I blushed before smiling and whispering back to him "Good to be back."

Reborn pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes as I stared back into his. I watched as he slowly leaned forward and then when our lips made contact sparks flew through my entire body. I heard a little giggle come from my mom who was fangirling behind us but I payed no mind as she shooed evryone out of the room still giggling giddily.

We stayed like that before he pulled away and placed his forehead on mine, once again looking right into my eyes and straight into my soul. I looked back at him with a dazed expression and he smiled before saying "I love you, Tsuna." My eyes widened before softening again and I looked at his with a dreamy look on my face and a gentle smile. "I love you too, Reborn."

Thanks for readig and sorry for taking so long to update. Byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!