Introduction

hi there this is Alex before I get started I just want to say that Gwen, Amelia and any other characters in this story were created by me unless I say otherwise. if you want to use one of my characters in a story of yours feel free to message me and ask and I will most likely let you use them. With that being said I hope you guys enjoy my new story!!!

Dear Diary,

I'm Gwen. Well Guinevere but people call me Gwen. Let me tell you a bit about me. I'm 15, I love books, cats, sweaters, and my best friends Amelia and Noah. Me and Amelia have been best friends since forever, Noah and I have known each other since the third grade. The one thing about us though is that we aren't exactly the popular kids. Let me rephrase that we are probably the least popular kids in school.

I live in Wheaton, Illinois and I have my whole life.

let's see what am I leaving out here... oh yeah the popular girls. Serena,  Chloe, and the queen bee Ciara. Ciara and I used to talk a bit but now she just pushes me around like that piece of trash that nobody wants to pick up.

And then there's Jaeden. He is pretty much my crush... oh what am I saying I can barely stand when he walks into the same room as me. We've talked before and we were partners once on a science project last year. That's when the crush began. I'll tell you more about him and everyone in my life another day but right now it's late and I've got to go.
                                   Bye,
                                       Gwen❤❤