Love maybe?

Nobody's pov

"Urghh!I just can't do this well!We can't!"Minseok shouted and fell onto the floor.Seeing him like that makes your heart ache alot.You hated seeing him like that.He was suffering alot and you hated it.You took the water bottle beside you and walked to Minseok."Oppa."You called out.No reply.

"Minseok Oppa!"You shouted once again.He lookes up and you saw his tired face.

"Oppa,please get up..I hate seeing you like that."You said to him.

He got up and he almost fell due to his legs that went weak after dance practice.You helped him up to the couch and the two of you sat together.

"Mind to share?"You,the one that always understands him and know why is he like that.His head was still hung down.

"Sora..Sorry."

"For?"You asked.

"For making you worried."He said.

"Oppa,look at me and tell me what's bothering you."

"Sora..I..Fine."He said.

You nodded your head.

"After Kris left,nothing had been better.The staffs of SM ill treated us and even our managers.We saw how Kris went through those pain.We didn't know he had some heart disease and we just called him betrayer.We..we even unfollowed him on instagram.I was..i felt so guilty.Not only me..all of the EXO members too.We were really hurt and depressed at the same time.We didn't know that Kris was more hurt than us.After this incident,things became worse.Baekhyun and Taeyeon are dating.The news were over the whole web and fans started to leave us.We couldn't focuse on our practice.We hated this and we tried to stop but our managers wouldn't let.Sora.."He said and started sobbing.

"Oppa..울지마세요(please don't cry)."You said and hugged him.He hugged you back."Oppa,i would help You..no..i would help EXO to become OT12 again..as for Baekhyun oppa,we can't do anything.."You said.

"You will?"Minseok asked you.You nodded your head."Oppa,go home,it's late."You said.

"How about you?"He asked you.

"I'll go by the back door."You said while smiling and left.

Your POV

Phew!There's no sasaeng fans around here.I took out my phone and called Yooin,my best friend.

" 꽉 잡아 날 덮치기 전에 내 맘이 널 놓치기 전에 Say what you want Say what you want 니가 진짜로 원하는 게 뭐야"Her ringtone rang.Gosh.This girl never likes any SM artist even though her dad is the founder of SM.

Oh yeah..this friend of mine is the founder's daughter."Yobseyeo?" She answered.I could tell that she was sleeping."Yooin ah!Did I wake you up?"I asked her.

"Isn't that obvious?"She said.I rolled my eyes.As if she can see me.

"Yooin,i need to talk to you." I told her.

"For?" She asked.

"Aish.Can i go your house now?" I asked her.

"Arasso."She said and i hung up.

I walked to her house.Yes her house is near to SM building.I rang the doorbell and she let me in.Her house is so god damn big.

"What do you want.It's 12.30 am in the morning Sora." She said.

"I know." I told her.She brought me to her room and she laid down on her bed.

"Yooin,you know exo right?"