What is love

"Jungkook do you like Jimin?"   

"w-why do you think that?"

"I didn't say I think I asked a question and I'm guessing by the way you responded I'm guessing you do"

"if I have to be 100% yes, I've started to like him, something about him, I don't know what it is, his smile is so cute, when he's upset it hurts me, I want to protect him from the horrible world, I want to hold him close and never let go, I want to kill Taemin now i can't believe he got away with everything, Jimin is stronger than that and I know he is, but he doesn't show it." Jimin's mom smiled. 

"I know I made the right move when I gave you my son, you can show him the love and attention he needs, but im just saying after Taemin he changed, he shut everyone out, he never let anyone get close he doesnt trust love anymore, hes afraid to love, if he feels something he will shut them out and act differently, if evern that, he got so good at shutting his feelings out, so if you want to win him over you have to be a special one, even if its not you, he will know when he finds the right one... but the right one may not be you" Jungkooks heart shreded into a million pieces. "anyway I have to go so ima head out, make him happy Jungkook, and open up to him when you feel the time is right." Jungkook nodded and went back into the room with Jimin who was rubbing his eyes like a little kid, he looked cold too. 

"Jiminie are you cold?" Jimin widened his eyes a little and shook his head and he started to shiver. 

"Jimin... I wanted to say I was sorry" Jimin looked confused. 

"i-I'm sorry for doing the things I did to you, I didn't know, now I feel so awful and i-" Jimin was shocked no one has ever apologized for hurting him. He shushed him by pulling Jungkook into a hug. 

"its fine Kookie... and yes it cold.. c-can you lay with me?" Jimin looked up at Jungkook with puppy eyes. and Jungkook smiled and nodded. "wait so your 18?" 

"oh haha.. yea" 

"how do you have all this money, and why aren't you in school, and how do you practically live alone, where are your par-" 

"Jimin that's too many questions, go to sleep, we will talk in the morning" Jimin nodded and cuddled up to Jungkook's chest then smiled, his heartfelt warm but he shrugged it off and fell asleep. 

The next morning Jungkook woke up before Jimin, He was holding onto Jungkook like it would be the last time he would ever see him, it was cute, Jungkook moved a strand of hair on Jimins face and rubbed the older cheek. 

"so cute, how can someone so beautiful get hurt the way he did, if  we were together I would keep you close, never let you go, promise you the world, spoil you like a prince, give you what you want, go on dates, show you off to everyone, ill tell everyone that your mine Park Jimin"

 In just that moment Jungkook felt like Jimin wasn't going anywhere, he felt loved, but then he remembered what Jimin's mom said and he sighed, Jungkook didn't know if he loved Jimin, but he liked him a lot. 

"you know staring at me while I sleep counts as stalking" Jimin pulled Jungkook out of deep thought and Jimin giggled, making Jungkook playfully hit the older. 

"How long have you been up?" Jungkook was worried that he heard what he said. 

"not long at all, maybe like 2 minutes" he lied, he heard everything Jungkook said. 

"well since your up ill go get the doctor to check up on you" Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook and held him. 

"Please...please don't go. not yet" Jungkook smiled and nodded, and stayed in the bed while Jimin held him close not wanting the younger to leave his side. 

a few minutes later a nurse came in and smiled. 

"Sorry to interrupt but Mr.Park we need to check you up before we can let you go." Jimin nodded and Jungkook got up and went to leave the room before Jimin stopped him. 

"J-Jungkook please stay with me" he had puppy dog eyes, and Jungkook couldn't help it, he was too adorable Jungkook looked at the nurse to make sure it was alright and she nodded, Jungkook went by Jimin's side and held his hand. 

"so Mr Park, what you experienced, it was PTSD, I'm guessing something happened to you when you were younger or previously and you got PTSD from it, and I'm guessing something triggered it yesterday and it was too much for you to handle and you passed out, but I'm glad to say that you are able to go home now, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call" Jimin nodded and looked up at Jungkook and Jungkook smiled. 

Jimin got the feeling in his heart again.  and it scared him. 

"Jimin are you okay," Jungkook asked looking worried. 

"uh-yea yea... I'm fine, just a little headache, ill be fine, can we go home I'm tired" Jungkook nodded taking Jimin's hand to help him up. 

the car ride was quiet Jungkook would glance over at Jimin a few times, but Jimin was looking out the window the whole time. When they got home Jimin went up to his room, and Jungkook made sure he got to his room before going into the Kitchen. 

"Jin, I'm scared" 

"what why what happened." Jin went over to Jungkook and brung him into a hug. Jimin went downstairs to get some water but he saw Jin hug Jungkook and his heart hurt, but he shook the feeling away, but he was curious so he watched and listened from a distance. 

"Jin Hyung, what does love feel like?" Jimin widened his eyes, he knew he shouldn't listen but he just had to. 

"well when your around them it feels like  fireworks going off in your hear, when you see then around someone who isnt you, you tend to get really jealous and your heart feels like it shatterd in a million peices, when your around that person you love you feel protected, like you dont have to be afraid, imagine you dream of having your favoite animal, and you beg and beg and beg your parents to let you have one, but they say no, and you get really hurt but you get it after all thats what it feels like, or when you train for years apon years apon years to do something, but all of a sudden something happens and you cant do that thing anymore, you get really depressed, you dont want to be alive anymore, thats the feeling that you get when that person leaves, but once their back you cant help but neverlet them go, you hug them like its the last time you will ever see them, you cant be a minuet away from them, or it kills you, but you want them to be happy, so if they dont feel the same way, your world crashes, but then he or she meets someone he or she loves and that he or she loves he or she back, you cant help but let that person go, because you just want to see them happy, but it crushes you inside... thats what love is... why do you ask" Jimin had tears running down his face, he knew he had fallen for Jungkook, but he knew Jungkook wouldnt feel the same. 

"well because... well... I think i might love-" 

"hey Jimin" Suga came into the kitchen. and Jungkook turned around. 

"Oh hello Jimin, how long have you been standing there?" 

"oh i uh.. i just got here.. I was thirsty" Jungkook nodded and gave Jimin a water bottle 

Jimin ran back upstairs and shut and locked his door, he slid down and balled his eyes out. 

"I knew he would never love me, he loves someone else, this is why I don't trust love" but Jimin heard Jungkook in the hospital, but Jimin was so fucked up because of Taemin that he second guesses himself.