my what now? - re-done

"ummmm PURPLE UNICORN !" i yelled pointing blindly before attempting to run out of the room before being dragged back by my waist and thrown on the bed, Luce straddled me and pinned my arms above my head, i thrashed around trying to find some way out, my legs were useless unless i wanted to kick him in the head.

He groaned "OK Lizzy unless you want to be in a really awkward situation then i suggest you stop moving" i frowned at him, stopping for a second then i realized what he meant and froze, my blood ran like ice through my veins as i felt exactly what he meant against my stomach

Scrunching my nose up "awww c'mon Luce that's you're fault, get off and find a slut to solve it" wow i knew there was a reason i went to the human world i came back slightly different to usual which in my book is interesting to others i'm a little bitchy .... well maybe a lot bitchy but it depends on your opinion.

Surprise fluttered over his features before his normal smirk hit his freakishly handsome face, he said "well why would i go for a slut when i have a girl underneath me now of which whom i must bribe to tell me where the fuck she has been" he growled the last part as if i infuriated him which i do, i mean come on i manage to infuriate everyone, it's a gift people.

"oh do fuck off Lucy" i moved my head as he'd relaxed and bit his wrist HARD he yelped reminding me of a little girl, pulling away from me, i pushed up kicking him off the bed aggressively, crossing my legs i looked down at him do see a glare that if the phrase 'if looks could kill' were true then i would be either up with God or with the souls down here cause i would surely be dead.

Smiling innocently even batting my eyes for good measure, i held my hand out to pull him up but he pulled me down on top of him causing a smirk to form, straddling him i held him down.

"why are you trying so hard to keep where you were from me ?" i looked down at his chest getting transfixed with the hard ridges visible through his shirt, i bit my lip fighting the urge to run my hands over it.

I sighed knowing it was bound to come out sooner or later "fine i was on ummmm" i made sure to mumble "earth" in the most quiet and non-readable tone.

"oh for Gods sake just tell me it's not like i can change the past" i looked at him like he grew another head he sounded reasonable and that's not good if he's being reasonable everything goes out the window i can't say no when he's being normal, not sexist, not a pig nor a horny idiot just himself and if he's like this that means he's actually worried meaning i'm in deep shite.

"ok ok i was on earth" i sighed looking into his eyes to see them flame in anger i got off of him looking down to the floor knowing he disapproved, wow i sound like he's my father that was so not happening "well it's not like i had anything better to do unlike some people who have peroxide cows caked in chemical crap we know as make-up and little else" i threw at him physically needing the cocky Luce back

"well i did and she wasn't a bad bang" he shrugged the cocky smirk still their showing my task had been completed "but why the fuck were you on earth when i'm obviously hotter than all of them put together" he shrugged with a smirk as if it was so obvious

"i needed to get away from all this bullshit that and i-" i paused realising something "wait we never finished strip air-hockey" i grinned my mood changing dramatically "well i need to say hello to the flying fudge monkeys now if you'd excuse me" i said skipping out the door.

Ok i may be slightly bi-polar but i had to get out of there, skipping down the hall i went to the main room and turned the TV onto 4music to hear this weeks top 40 although i do swear some of these people are just plain crap Lana Del Rae kind of depresses me i mean her new album is called Born To Die well thanks now i know that my pathetic life with no friends was just made to end.