Belief

Let me first ask, how many of you'll are aethists?Even if so, and you guys don't trust in God, there must be something that has kept you going through all your hurdles in life, giving you unseen hope, it may be of any form- like your parents, frie...

Even if so, and you guys don't trust in God, there must be something that has kept you going through all your hurdles in life, giving you unseen hope, it may be of any form- like your parents, friends, or even a stranger at times, occasionally even some events we witness which connect deeply with us.
For all those people my sincere request is you don't have to pay attention to the Word 'God' in the above quote. This quotation stands firm even if God is not involved, for the past can't be changed it's a known universal truth!
Now coming to the point of why I put across this quote is because, I know there are people out there who waste time dwelling in their past mistakes, questioning themselves about the various ' what if's' and possibilities of what would be the outcome if they had made a different choice.The point you must take into notice is that you didn't make that choice at that time and life has moved on,so you must too learn to accept and move ahead.
It might seem difficult but it is not Impossible all you have to do is will yourself to move ahead with an optimistic mind and stay alert so, that you won't repeat the same mistakes you had committed in the past, in the present as well.
Like I also said we have no control over the past, all we own is the present. And for all those people who keep looking for closures in their past then, be assured that what your looking for doesn't lie in the past, it lies in our own subconscious minds, it's where all answers to our miseries lie it's just that we don't look into it.
As time passes by we realise that not all things in life have true closures, it's just that our mind hasn't accepted the outcome of the past and we keep wasting time looking into the past, missing out on the  now important present. So, to all my readers don't waste your time thinking about the past and stop looking for closures that don't exist , all you have to do is accept and move ahead it wasn't simply said that "Time heals all wounds".

So guys thank you for looking into my book, though it's nothing much fancy I really hope that it's helped you'll in someway or the other.
Until next time!😘