CHAPTER 6

Min Yoongi imagines

Point of view:BTS
After jimin leave he finally arrive in their practice room again (jimin see his members look's like worried)
Jimin:what happened is their something wrong?
Jungkook:Suga hyung didn't reply to our text even call he didn't answer it
V:Yah!what are we waiting for we need to go to suga hyung now what if something happened to him
Jin:let's just use my car
(They immediately go to suga and finally arrive)

(A/N:suga's door have a password door lock)
They knock the door but Yoongi did not open the door they start to worried,super worried they feel nervous)
J-hope:ughhhh!what happened to him?
Jungkook:Suga Hyung! Suga Hyung! (While   he still knocking the door)
V:Hyung!(to RM)did you know his password right?
RM:ohh!yes!i know why i didn't remember it
(They all look at RM and looks like they want to curse him)
Jin:Yah!hurry open the door now
(RM now open the door and they saw suga asleep while at the table they also found a soju beside him it looks like he all drank it)
J-hope:Hyung!Are you alright?
Jin:Hobi i think he did not hear you because he was asleep because of drunkenness
RM:we need to bring him to his room
(Jimin and V start to bring suga to his room also jungkook go with them while Jin and RM throw all the bottles of soju and also J-Hope help them)
(After they lay suga in his bed they go out now in suga's room but they stopped when they hear Suga's voice "come back please come back,i need you(he keep saying your name)(while jimin,v and jungkook just staring at him and they seems so worried and then j-hope,RM,jin also go too they looks so sad for him and of course worried)

To be continued......