"I have no idea what to wear for tomorrow. UGHH"

"Be a moose. LET US BE MOOSE TOGETHER!" Mark said a little bit to enthusiastic.

"And how are we supposed to be dressed as moose?"

"Just wear brown and we'll stick two twigs in our hair. Easy."

"That's smart and stupid at the same time."

We started arguing about what to wear until a sweet little voice was heard.

"Mark!" Sarah panted as she ran toward us. She took a breath before continuing again. "Mark, I need your number so that we can talk about the history project."

I saw Mark's ear turning red. I was trying so hard to keep my cool and from bursting out in laughter.

While Mark was typing in his phone number, Sarah said hi to me and asked how I was doing and I did so back.

After Mark handed back her phone, Sarah said she would drop him a text and started waking back to where she came from.

After she was no longer near us I, "MARK YOU DID NOT TELL ME THAT SHE WAS YOUR PARTNER. HOW DARE YOU. SHANBS LOOK AT YOUR FACE."

I was shaking him so much trying to get an answer out of him. He just turned even more red.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"I feel betrayed," I exaggerated. "If you would excuse me, I shall be heading home now."

I placed my hands in my pockets and stomped away.

I heard footsteps behind me. I hastened my steps faster and faster, to the point that I was running.

"jUST GO HOME."

"nO. LET ME EXPLAIN," Mark caught up and placed his hand on my shoulder.

He turned me around and made me face him. I stared at him with a blank face.

"So why did you tell me the other day that it was a solo project?"

"I don't know? I just felt like-like." He sighed, "I'm sorry."

I just nodded and continued walking. People might think I'm exaggerating but whenever I tell a 'lie' he would ignore me for 3 days and treat me like I'm invincible.

Mark knew that he couldn't do anything so he just walked silently beside me all the way to my house.

I turned to enter my house.

"Take care y/n. Will call you once I reach home," Mark said.

I entered my house without looking back. I opened the door and closed it.

"bRUH WHAT THE HELL." I screamed.

My brother Brian was right beside the door, surprising me.

"Did you guys fight? What happened this time?" he asked.

"Nothing, I'm not as petty as him. I'll forgive him tomorrow," I said as I went upstairs to my room.

I plopped down my bag and jumped on my bed.

I took out my phone and scrolled through social media, mostly instagram.

I received notifications from Mark.

<Mark> y/n
<Mark> yo
<Mark> im sorry :-(
<Mark> i didnt mean to lie
<Mark> PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME-

I switched off my phone and took a nap.

My nap lasted 3 hours and now its almost 7pm. I went downstairs and saw my brother chilling on the couch playing some video games.