Snophie FanFic

Vegard was being a complete idiot today, he wouldn't stop teasing about what Draco said at Dinner.
"Ooh Draco and Sophie, Kissing in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G"
"Why are you using baby rhymes Vegard?" I said, exasperated after enduring hours of this nonsense.
Vegard quickly retorted with "You wouldn't complain if it was Snape in Malfoys place!"
This was a step too far, I sighed as we walked to the end of the Hall, We were about to go back to our common-rooms.
"Bye PuffleHuffer!" I forced a laugh, as we parted.
"Bye Slytherpuff!" He replied from halfway down the hall, he was never very good at coming up with nicknames. I jogged down the steps in the direction of the Slytherin common-rooms, thinking about a certain Potions teacher until I crashed into the person I would least have liked. Snape. 
"Miss Baker, please restrain from crashing into me"
"Um, Yes, I mean- Sorry Sir" I said, I was always painfully awkward around him. I started to walk away from Snape, towards my common-room but before I got far I heard his slow, deep voice following me.
"I will expect to see you in an hour for detention, Miss Baker" He said, saying my last name slowly, as if wanting to hold onto it.
"Um-Actually..I- Okay Sir" I said, not minding in the slightest, any time with him, was time well spent. As I walked away I cursed under my breath thinking about how insane I must have seemed, "Um-Actually..I- Okay Sir" I mimicked in a dumb sounding voice, sounding rather like Goyle and his stupid friend..what was his name? Seahorse or something?
When I got to the common-room I decided to go into the Dormitory and freshen-up, even though it was detention I wanted to look my best.
Once I had put on my favourite outfit, favourite beanie, brushed my hair and washed I headed to Snape's office, strangely excited and nervous. I knocked slowly on the door of The Slytherin Head and listened for his quick footsteps. The grubby, grey door swung open with a creak and in front of me stood Snape, wearing a long black robe. For once it looked like his hair had been washed, making me wonder... did he do this for me? He probably had a meeting later in the night.
He stood aside from the door, letting me past him into his bleak, colourless office. Although it had those qualities to it, it still had an aura to it, one of warmth and comfort. I looked around the office for a fireplace but could not find one and wondered what the source of the heat was, seeing as the rest of Hogwarts was always pretty cold.
"Sit" He said passively. "I suppose you have realised why I called you here today?"
"I wasn't aware of my surroundings and crashed into you?" I asked, keeping my head down as to avoid eye contact.
"Perhaps, Miss Baker, You would do me the courtesy of making eye contact with me?" Damn. Now I had too... I slowly lifted my head up, as if scared of what would happen next, and looked at him. I wanted him to do all the talking so I didn't embarrass myself.
"Something has come to my attention... Mr. Malfoy seems to have a school-boy crush on you, doesn't he, Miss Baker" his deep voice, struggling to keep a hushed tone. Every word of that sentence was like a hex to my chest and weight on my shoulders, I didn't want him to know about that.
"I...uh-ye—" I'm about to say yes when I am cut off by my teacher.
"And it has also come to my attention, that you think of me as more than a teacher" I don't say anything, the room is spinning around me, I find myself looking back down at my lap, on which my wand lay... I was quite a talented Witch for my age and new how to cast obliviate so it would only take away his memory for a week, the only issue was, I didn't know when he found out. As I looked up into his eyes I saw kindness in them for once, as if he... No, I didn't dare think that he thought anything of me, I was just another student.
"Please may I have some sort of acknowledgement" He paused "Sophie"  That was the first time he had called me by first name. I couldn't take it anymore, I was in my Seventh year and we only had two months left until I could leave Hogwarts forever and never see him again. If he hated me after what I was about to do then so be it. I leapt out of my seat and leant over the desk to him, pausing for a moment. I pressed my lips against his, taken aback by their softness. I pull away and walk behind the desk next to him.
"I love you." I said slowly and kissed him again, I heard the lock click on the door. He pulled me closer so our bodies were pressed against each other.
"I love you too" He whispered in my ear.