19

"M—Mira-nee...," Lisanna gasped. Mira  hugged her tight and she returned it with the same love. 

"Everyone...,"

"Lisanna!" Elfman cried and joined them. Her eyes filled with tears.

"How do you know I'm here?" Lisanna asked.

"I know this place. I used to fought them," Gajeel said as he pointed at the members of the dark guild that was laying on the ground.

Lisanna gave a light smile and realized there was no Natsu.

"Where's Natsu?" she asked.

"Natsu went to save Lucy," Mira said.

Lisanna lowered her brows. 'Natsu picked Lucy at the end of the day, huh? ' No matter how much she tried, she couldn't win. Lisanna took a deep breath. 'That's fine.' As long as she could see Natsu happy, smile. It'll be fine.

"I need to save Lucy, too." Lisanna said. 

'If Lucy died because of me...Natsu will hate me...he will hate himself because he can't save her. Let me safe your girl, Natsu'

"Oy oy...there's no way you can do that." Gajeel scrunched his brows.

"Why? Because I'm weak?", Lisanna asked slowly. Gajeel didn't responded.

"Happy! Bring me to Natsu/" Lisanna said.

"Lisanna, you can't—,"

"Mira-nee, all of this happened because of me. Let me fix it. Just once."

'Just once, because I'm going to die anyway'. 

Mira didn't say anything.

When Happy carried Lisanna, she saw an iron and ate it.

"YOUUU?!!!!! HOWWW?!!!" Gajeel shouted.

"I did it. The Dark Diamond granted my wish," Lisanna said.

All of them were shocked.

"AND YOU ASKED TO BE A DRAGON SLAYER? MORE IMPORTANTLY IRON DRAGON??!!! NO NOOO! THERE'S ONLY ONE IRON DRAGON SLAYER AND THAT—," before Gajeel finished his sentence, Elfman hit his head.

"No, I didn't. I asked for Dragon Soul." Lisanna said bluntly.

All of their eyes went wide.

"Dragon Soul...," Happy said.

"I can turn into any dragons I want. Please Happy, let me help Natsu." Lisanna said. Happy then flew with Lisanna.