OO6 # ˖*°࿐ the restaurant

Gogatchu.sora posted a picture !

sora posted a picture !

Liked by lee.felix an 503,204 others
Gogatchu.sora because of @mydear.sana, this has become an unexpected turn of events

lee.felix since I haven't seen anyone thanking Sana yet... THANK YOU SANA FOR THIS
↳ mydear.sana THANK YOU,,, ISN'T SORA ABSOLUTE GORGOUS

mina.na I'm starting to think Sana as your roommate is taking turns to a kinky way
↳ mydear.sana SSSHHHHHH you don't know that

It was a loud and joyful trip for the boys while heading their way to the restaurant

It was a loud and joyful trip for the boys while heading their way to the restaurant. Everyone was either bickering or laughing.

Their loud voices may have even caused others to look at them with questioning faces.

Once they made it to the restaurant, they were greeted by a handsome worker there. His small face, tall figure, and big doe eyes were on them.

If he wasn't working in the restaurant, then they would've already mistaken him for a model.

"Welcome!" His voice was slightly deep and his smile was beaming. "Are you here with a party?"

"Actually, yes- do you have a place where 18 can seat?" Johnny questioned the young-looking employee. The male nodded.

"Yes, we do! My name is Bae Jinyoung. I'll be one of your two servers since there are many of you. Please, follow me!"

The boys started following the server who is named Jinyoung. Some of them noticed people throwing glances at the handsome server.

"He's quite handsome, isn't he?" Ten said to Kun, earning a chuckle from Jungwoo, who's beside him.

"Aye- he looks popular here too, and he's just a server." Jeno looked around for the people who were looking at Jinyoung

"The servers here are either really pretty and really handsome. There's no average in between."

They made it to the second floor and were surprised by the sight. It was beautifully decorated. It was warm and homey despite it being a restaurant.