Chapter Fourteen

***Sorry, for the long wait. Let me know what ya think!***

Sherlock led us into the living room of 221B, Sarah following behind us; much to Sherlock's displeasure. He immediately stood in front of the fireplace, taking his coat off he began staring at the pictures he still had stuck on the mirror.

"They'll be back in China by tomorrow," John said, plopping into his chair, a nervous Sarah standing beside him.

"No, they won't leave without what they came for," Sherlock said.

I stood beside him and removed my own coat.

"We need to find their hideout; the rendezvous," I stated.

Sherlock walked closer to the pictures, studying them intensely. John stood, joining us; Sarah hovering nearby. I kinda felt bad for her - this had to be the worst date she had ever been on. Sherlock ran his fingers over the main picture of the painted brick wall.

"Somewhere in this message it must tell us," he said.

We all fell silent as Sarah looked at us finally realizing she was surplus to requirements.

"Well, I think perhaps I should leave you to it," she said.

John and I both looked at her. I knew John liked her and didn't want to see him lose his chance.

"No, no, you don't have to go...does she?" John asked turning his head towards Sherlock.

I placed my hands on my hips and waited for his answer, knowing it wouldn't be good.

"You can stay," John and I said at the same time Sherlock told her to go.

I kicked Sherlock in the shin, aggravated by his behavior. He winced and looked pointedly at me before turning his head towards Sarah. After earning a dark look from John he gave in with a dramatic sigh.

"He's kidding. Please stay if you'd like," I said with a smile.

Sarah looked nervously towards Sherlock, who had already turned back towards the photographs. She smiled awkwardly and tried, what she thought, would be a friendlier approach.

"Is it just me or is anyone else starving?" she asked clapping her hands together.

I scrunched up my face as Sherlock sighed closing his eyes.

"Ooh, God," he said in exasperation.

I gave Sarah an apologetic expression. I followed John into the kitchen and stood back as he looked through the fridge and cabinets, of course coming up empty. I sighed as I turned around and snuck out the door. I headed downstairs and into my own flat where I put together some edible snacks and punch. I placed a tea towel over the top and slowly ascended the stairs. I opened the door and headed into the kitchen.

"Hey, Johnny," I said standing still.

John looked up at me, a grateful and delighted expression on his face. I shrugged and smiled at him.

"I've brought some finger foods and punch. Now get in there with her before Sherlock does irreparable damage," I said with a laugh.