The jerk

Amraah's pov

Next morning.

I woke up before sun rise and head to the gym. It been a month since I went to the gym even though mike careless about me that because am not his only client. The only reason why  he bugs me is that i and his girlfriend are close not as gum but close. So,yeah that pretty much all of it, well recently he asked me to help him give him a number to the best jewelry store so he can buy a ring, well to be honest i didn't know what really wrong with him but for a man to go to a jewelry store to buy a ring means only one thing.

Holy maroon of reds.

He want to propose to harmony his fucking girlfriend.....Why didn't i think of it earlier....Because he kept me busy...... Damn him and his trickiness.

I quickly pulled out my phone and speed dial his number.

* ringing *

Come on pick up.

  " hello, raah,do you know what time it is " he asked obviously surprised that i called him this early or maybe his not yet out.

" mike do you remember asking me to give you a number to a jewelry store "  i hear him cough through the other line.

" yees....I.....um......do remember " he said while clearing his voice.

" why did you ask if they have the best rings in town, sooo you have the guts not to tell me that your going to propose to harmony  didn't you, don't you dare say you wanted to surprise me like the others wasn't i a friend to you " i yelled my lungs out to the phone so  i can block his ears.

" wow it didnt take you long to figure it, how do you do that, well am sorry, can you come by the gym so we can talk about it " he unsurely  asked.

" sure am on my way don't expect me to come for practice "  with the last word i hanged up.

Well from my house to the gym is a 20 minute drive but with legs it's 30 minutes or more.

Long walk later.

I walked into the gym immediately my eyes fell  on a root brown blunt haired,hazel eyes,tan in color height 7'4 maybe, dude.....MIKE. He walked towards me opening his arms for a hug while i dramatically stamped my leg to him, i promised myself to be hard to get,which i hope it will work.

" how could you mike " i said

"Sugar  hear me out, and can you also  drop the act " he said folding his arms to his chest. " it's a long story"

" am all ears " i played in his roll.

" i thought that maybe you wouldn't care much,i didn't want to hurt you, please promise me you won't tell anyone not even harmony " he kept his tone  strict.
" sure whatever "

" Really  babe thank you so much "

" You should probably stop calling me babe,baby and darling. Since your going to be engaged " i composed

" Sure "

He luckily deceived me to  train with him

An hour later

I came back home after Mike sucked my energy out  i needed to lay off in a hot tub and let out the toxics out of my body. After having a long bath i head down to the kitchen.

" hi guys " when i walked in the argument stopped and all eyes on me

" Amraah,  what wrong you look tired " lukhman shivers