Chapter 47: Carlson, your plan failed!

Dominick's POV

Here we were, I turned around and there was Ryders waltzing on in the registration room of the lab. [Dominick]''Well Dummy.... You're gonna follow me anyway.'' I start walking until I find the designated place.

We walked in and I turned on the computer present on the nearby desk. [Dominick]''See? I haven't checked my emails in a while. Or Facebook, or YouTube, or Wattpad. In fact, any social media you can think of!'' [Ryders]''Thanks for sharing this with me?''

I start putting in some codes and stuff until a blue screen pops up, I then type a few more things until a live Camera of the simulation pops up. [Ryders]''What the... How did you do that? Is that what I look like?'' I smile.

[Dominick]''What? Never seen yourself in a mirror? Or was your reflection so ugly the mirror wouldn't reflect it?'' [Ryders]''Why you little meanie!'' [Dominick]''No wait, the mirror shattered at the sight of you so it never got a chance to reflect.'' [Ryders]''Shut your mouth!''

[Dominick]''If only there was some way to mute me directly from the simulation camera via Admin privileges.'' [Ryders]''Good idea.''

As predictable as ever, Ryders shoved me aside and put in his password to access admin controls. That's when the predator came from behind and smashed a vase against Ryders' head which knocked him out. [??????]''Forget frying pans.... Vases, who knew right?''

I rolled my eyes and laughed. [Dominick]''I guess what nobody saw coming was that in between Chapters 45 and 46, we hashed out a better plan just encase something went wrong!'' [??????]''And with the Admin controls at our command!'' The predator put in a few codes when everything went black.....

Owen's POV

Me, Xylia and the now awake Predator stood around Dominick who was tied down do a chair with the weird machine on his head. As a recap, I helped the Predator and his partner track down Dominick after the Slayrogin fell back. What a great fight that was... But we located Dominick, we also brought Xylia with us. Everyone else in the 'rescue party' where keeping watch by the door. Except Xylia who was sitting down holding Dominick's hand.

[??????]''Ok? We shut off the simulation.... Now what!!'' [Owen]''Calm down you dummy, I thought Yautja were supposed to be smarter! You lack skills!'' He grumbled at me but ended up shaking his head.

I walk over to Dominick and start pulling on the head device, which the predator joins in. We finally rip it off. We still stand there.

[Xylia]''He still isn't awake Owen....'' [Owen]''Dangit!'' I looked to my right to see that weird Alien and the predator came with coming into the room. His name was Alabaster Drek, some sort of mercenary or something, thing is, nobody knows where this guy came from either. He was a while lizard type alien, no eyes like a Xenomorph and had quills instead of hair. He wore some cool armor though. But besides that if he's an Ally, then I have no reason to complain.

[Alabaster]''Is your friend ok? He doesn't seem to be waking up.'' [Owen]''Oh for the love of god. Just punch the him awake!'' [??????]''Really? I can't do that!!!!'' [Xylia]''Guys... Can't we just put on an alarm clock?'' [Owen]''ALARM! How will that work! He's practically in a coma!'' Xylia started whining to herself. [Owen]''Oh shoot, I'm sorry Xylia.'' [Plymouth]''You better treat my Sister nicely.'' [Owen]''yes Plymouth.''

[Alabaster]''Well, taking in my experience, he just needs a trigger, like how fire alarms or odd sounds wake people from sleep, you need a noise that will trigger a certain reaction.''

Xylia begins thinking. [Xylia]''Well....... what about, our child? Maybe the thoughts of him becoming a father soon will bring him back.'' [Alabaster]''How exactly did Xylia get pregnant anyway?'' [Owen]''Sex.'' [Alabaster]''Not gonna sugar code it?'' [Owen]''I couldn't care right now, we need to wake him up!''