4. It's Not Promise

1. Song is "Misbehavin'" by Pentatonix

2. Art Done by Alice Pasquini (I fricken love her work!!)

There will be a POV change, which will be indicated in bold parentheses in this chapter. I will try to make the change obvious.

I almost laughed out loud at how simple it was to land an alleyway. At approximately 10:45 I'd started painting, and I was already almost done 4 hours later! This was going perfectly! I stopped for a second to dance to the music I was listening to. I'd basically memorized the entire dance to MIC' Drop by BTS. I rapped along to RM's part perfectly. Twirling in my spot I felt so free. Painting and music were my life. Being able to paint and just be alone to listen to my own music was a gorgeous feeling. Despite it being about 2am, I felt on fire and awake.

Reaching down into my backpack with I had propped against the wall I grabbed chalk in order to mark out the outline for for the skulls on the girl's handkerchief covering the lower half of her face. Still dancing to the music.

I raised my hands up as they got to the chorus and spun on my heel as I finished a skull and hopped around to the music, smiling. I'm sure I looked ridiculous, in fact, I know I looked ridiculous. It was fine though. No one was there to see me anyway.

()POV Change()

I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing and look away from the scene which was playing out before me. I had gotten a call nearly an hour ago saying there was a person doing graffiti in the alley on Elm Street. I knew who it was, and I tried to convince my boss to send someone else, but he had refused me. So I had begrudgingly gotten into my car and went to the scene of the crime. When I had first got there, he wasn't doing much. He would add a touch of color here and there, but he never finished too much before moving onto the next thing and then later coming back to whatever he was doing. I swear he had some type of ADD.

But about 5 minutes ago, he started bobbing his head to the music instead of painting. And I have to admit, the dancing that followed wasn't awful until he dropped his brush and started shaking his ass around. It was honestly, probably the best thing I've ever seen. I can't believe someone as childish as him kissed me. Honestly, he was like a totally different person when he painted. It was intriguing. I saw him all of a sudden change the way he danced. Instead of the bold quick movements he used to be making, he slowed it down.

I watched as he placed his hands on imaginary shoulders and danced slowly to the music he was listening too. I could hear him singing quietly to the music he was listening to. His voice so high that I could have sworn that it was a girl's voice. But I knew from first hand experience he wasn't a girl, or umm, wait. 'Stop thinking about it if it's too confusing.' I reprimanded myself. I stopped thinking for a bit and listened as he began to paint while still dancing slowly in place.

"3 am, my phone is dead, I'm acting like a dang fool

We're singing "We Found Love"

and jumping into swimming pools

Yeah, I had a good time, oh oh

And I've had one too many,

but you're the only one on my mind

Oh, but I, know that I

Can be wild sometimes

Oh, but I never lie

Cause I'm yours, you're mine

But I ain't misbehaving,

No, I ain't misbehaving tonight."