Chapter 5

NEXT DAY

                                   ~ jay ~
Bahja spent the night , i woke up at 6 to make sure ariana gets to school n shit . It was like 6:15 when i left my room to go downstairs , i made me a bowl of cereal a nigga was hungry shiii . Ariana came down the stairs like 10 minutes later . Keep in mind i didnt see her last night i just heard her come back in the house so i know she was safe . She's in the refrigerator looking for something and the left side of her neck is facing towards me ... i see 2 big ass hickeys . I didnt know how to react so i said " what the fuck " she looked at me fast asf and said " whats wrong with you "

" wtf is that on your neck tf "
" bro chill out " ariana said
" who tf gave you some hickeys "
" umm i got to go im gonna be late , hold up... wtf you doing ? Why you not dressed ? " ariana asked .
" mind yo business i just care about who gave you hickeys tf "
" mind my business ? Aii bitch mind yours too tf bye "

She got mad , grabbed her keys and left . That was a bad ass way to start off my morning i was still nervous asf about this appointment in a couple hours . I went back upstairs to go back to sleep for like 2 hours . I wake up and its only 9:02 . Bahja was downstairs cooking breakfast.

" damn bae who told you to come down here and cook " i said laughing
" boy hush , i got to feed us duhh "
" girl i love you , i hope you know that " i said smiling hard asf
" aww i love you too baby , you ready for this appointment? " bahja asked
" yeah im ready.. ready to get it over with "
" same boo "

Bahja made pancake , eggs and bacon . That shit was sooo good . I might have to wife this girl , she might be pregnant with my child , she got good pussy , can cook , and down for me !! I love it .

                            ~ Ariana ~

Damn it was too early for jay to be on some bs. I lowkey forgot i had hickeys , oh well . He need to realize that im grown tf , i do whatever i want . Before i pulled out the driveway i got a call from nahmir

Me : hello ?
Nahmir 🤭💍 : baby ?
Me : wassup ?
Nahmir 🤭💍 : jay just told me he not coming to school so imma be with you all day , ight ?
Me : aii cool , where you at ?
Nahmir 🤭💍 : bout to leave the house
Me : aii well im finna leave too , meet me at my car when you get there
Nahmir 🤭💍 : okay bae ill see you inna minute

I hang up , i started driving off to school , trying to get this whole situation out my head . I was really trying to figure out why the hell he not going to school.. like tf

I wonder what happened with him and bahja last night , he did tell me she was coming over there yesterday . But he told to mind my business so thats wtf im gonna do . He better not ask me about shit else i swear . Sometimes i really cant stand jay but lord knows i love my big brother to death .