Chapter 0:

"I really so love you ??????" ???? whispers

"I love you too" ???? smiles

???? got down on one knee in front of her. Her face turned strongly red. He stared up at her smiling.

"Will y-you marry me?" ????? smiles wider pulling out a ring.

?????? face soon was engulfed in a almost evil smile along with a bubbly chuckle. ????? looked at her confused.

" Me marry you? Hahaha!" ???? howls. "Never"

"But you love me" ????? mumbles "You said you love me...."

"I only felt sorry for you. I never loved you. No one loves you"????? hums.

?????? began crying tears. ????? just laughed and laughed. ????? sadness quickly turned into anger. ????? jumped up and threw the ring to the side. ????? pushed her down and she fell.

"After all I did for you all the money and love I spent was all a lie??!!!" ????? screams

????? looks frightened at him.

????? jumps onto her. "Screw you!!!!!" he wraps his hands around her neck and starts choking her.

"S-Stop!!! I ca......bre breath ......." ???? murmurs losing air. ????? squeezes harder picking her head up and slamming it on the ground hard. Blood starts rushing out her head as he still chokes her. Her resisting soon became weak. ????? became a limp as the life left her eyes. She layed there not moving or breathing, but dead. Murdered.