Act II: Big White Room

***This is like a couple of months later. I know it's kinda weird I guess but I just couldn't get a good chapter flowing in my head. So I decided to put this book in acts. So please don't think "oh this girl sux. She can't even think of what to write in her next chapter so sje changes it to acts." Which is kinda true.

"Time for your pill Giaai...." The doctor handed me a green pill. "But the last one you gave me was blue..." I looked up at him. "Just take the pill. If you want to get better." He handed me a cup of water. I took it putting the pill ans drank the water swallowing it. "How are you feeling?" He said picking up his clipboard and pen. "Fine..." I looked down at mh hands. "Do you remember why you were put in here?" He looked up at me. I nod. "Can you tell me why Giaai?" He focused on me. "I black out and kill people. And harm myself...." I sniff. "And why aren't you in prison?" He asks. "I don't remember any of the incidents and I'd just harm myself and others..." A tear falls down mu cheek. "If you could name one person you'd want to talk to before we cut you off from society. Who would that be?" He took off his glasses. I then look up at him.

"I don't like seeing you like thos but it's better for you Honey." Jesse says to me through the visitor phone. "I don't want to be in here Jesse." I was crying. "Look it's just like rehab. You'll be out before you know it." He tries to smile. I shake my head. "No no I won't.....they're gonna...." I couldn't finish my sentence. "They're gonna what hun?" He put his hand on the glass. "They're gonna k....." I felt dizzy and nauseated. The doctors quickly came over to me and took the phone out my hand. "Giaai?!" He looked at me concerned. "We suggest you go home sir." They say picking me up and taking me out the visiting area.

I was in my bed in total pain. "Doctor! I need my pills please it hurts!" I hold my stomach. "Please!" I felt hot tears fall down my face. I was begging for hours until they finally came in with a dish with my pills on it. They handed me two and I quickly took them without water. They then leave.

I could barely sleep. My room was pitch black. I layed under my covers sobbing. I never knew I went crazy and did what I did. All those people I hurt. All those moments worth nothing. I'm nothing. I needed someone. Anyone.