Chapter 34:Neji vs Hinata

(hinata's pov)

naruto had just won the battle between him and kiba. I was realy happy that he had won the match,so I gave him some healing ointment.However,kiba looked ashamed,like he had just lost the chance in a lifetime!.I felt realy bad for him and ran toward him laying on the stretcher.

"k..kiba? are you ok?" I asked concerned.

he looked up and said

"yeah im fine hinata..."

"kiba?...are you ashamed that you lost the ma-" I couldn't finish because he interrupted me and spoke with a dead  serious tone.

"listen hinata,there are only Six to go...you,neji,lee and those sand ninja.if you get put with that guy from the sand...forfeit" I widened my eyes in shock,as I remembered what we had seen ( gara killing people ).

"same goes for neji...if you get put up against any of those two...forfeit got it?" kiba said before being carried off to the medical area.

the board started choosing names at random.

Then it stopped and my eyes showed fear...

"Hinata Huga vs Neji Huga!" the prospector for the match yelled.

(sora's pov)

hinata...she looked fine a moment ago but now...the look in her eyes...just who is this neji guy!?...

(hinata's pov)

we walked into the fighting area and me and neji faced eachother....looking at eachothers eyes..

"well,I never dreamed I'd face you"said neji,starting a conversation.

"nor I brother" I said looking sympatheticly at him.

"what!"yelled sora and naruto almost in unison.

"they're brother and sister!?" yelled naruto in question.

sora sighed and said

"you know,you could have just said siblings"

kakashi looked at them both and said

"well technically no,they a'rnt brother and sister,they are both desended from the Huga clan.Hinata from the main branch and Neji from the side branch.but their have been some...disagreements from both sides of the tree"

"the tree?" asked naruto confused

"yes...hinata being the tree trunk and neji being the branches...fighting has often occurred between the two branches"

"so,this match is like a family fude!?" gasped sakura.

I sighed and looked at my dear cousin.

"hn,I just can't love with fact that you have to bee from the main household while I,being the superior one,is stuck with the fate of being a desendant from the side branch!" neji spat.I admit I was a little hurt by his cruel words but I still liked my cousin.

"you didn't even want to take part in the chunin exams did you?"

I gasped at this..of course I wanted to take part

"no,your wrong" was all I could say at that point.

"it was because kiba and shinoby wanted to and you just couldn't bare to let your friends down because your to kind"

"no no no your wrong! I wanted to see if I could change!"

there was a long pause and from the corner of my eye I saw kurini sensei thinking about something..probably how Mich of a failed I was to my clan....

"you can't change your fate no matter how much you try" neji said serious wich made him sound right.I was about to give in to hos wishes and forfeit the match when I heard the brave...yet...angered voice of naruto.

"That Does It! who gave you the fight to tell her what she can or can't be!? go on hinata!"

he sounded lie he realy believed  I could win this...he was acknowledging me....

(neji's pov)

the look in her eye has changed...

curse that brat up there....

(hinata's pov)

I...I now have courage...i can change...I will change!....

"Byakugan!" I shouted making my eyes change appearance.

neji did the same thing bit I could now look into his eyes without showing too much fear...I will not lose this match...I...will win!! for naruto.

(sora's pov)

that's the....

"kakashi sensei...is that the-" I began to say but was interrupted.

"yes sora...that is the Byakugan"

Hey guys!! im so sorry for not updating sooner and if this chapter is short than I also apologize for that as well. but I've been short on updates because im going to Holland on Wednesday and coming back on Saturday. I've been packing for that so im realy sorry for not updating guys.

I'll try to update again ASAP!

bye!! :-)

Rate

Vote

Comment!;-)