Uh Oh.

Uh oh is what will go through your head once you leave. Whether you think you have it figured out or you don't.

It will hit you harder than anything. And I'm still figuring it out even now.

So enough with the secondary romance. The bullying tales and the general experience of secondary. This is what really happens.

And even now as soon as I mention school you probably thought of a romance tale or a friendship tale. And that's the problem. We've been brought up to read about the perfect stories and not so perfect stories about whilst we're at school. Even the typical teen movies. Leaving us completely in the dark about what happens to us after.

After being controlled for 14 ish years of your life for as long as you can remember. Now being left with the spotlight falling on you and your future.

*DISCLAIMER*
Obviously this won't be for everyone. And it won't be what happens for everyone. If you have figured yourself out and have known what you wanted to do from a young age I'm happy for you. But this story is to say that it's ok if you don't. And it's ok to change your mind even if you thought you had it planned.

And this story will be real. It will have mostly real life over thoughts with of course some fun on the way. Considering I'm still sorting myself out to the point of even starting on a pathway... let alone deciding, if I was to say one thing before anything. Just be happy.