Meeting Móðolfr

★Ulva's P.O.V.★
      I was walking in the woods when I heard something I was a little scared but I stood me ground. It was most likely a little bunny or something cute. Little did I know that it was not a bunny or something little and cute. "Hello, girl. Are you lost?" It was a guy with wolf ears and tell.        
    "No I am not lost Mr." I said as I ran away from him. As I ran he turned into a wolf and got in front of me than turned back into a human.
   "Lady please don't go!!!" He said as he walked closer to me.
   "I have a name for a reason you know," I said as I backed up. "And don't touch me or get closer to me cause I don't even know your name. " I said as my back hit a tree.
   "My name is Móðolfr. Móðolfr Skilton. He says looking in to my eyes. "And what is your name Little Red?" He grabbed my hand and kissed it.
   "Ulva Ence. Now don't kiss me asshole." I growled at Móðolfr.
   " Feisty now are we Little Red." Móðolfr said laughing. So I puch him the mouth and his spits up blood.  As look at him with a face that said 'told you so asshole' on it. But my face changed to fearful as Móðolfr turned back into a wolf growing at me and than he ripped haft of the meat from my leg. I fell on the ground yell things like 'YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE'  or like 'YOU IGDIT!!!' or 'YOU DUMASS'. I was yell and screaming in pain so much that I didn't see that Móðolfr was patching up my I wound. I felt so tired but I can't go to sleep Móðolfr might do something. But I fell a sleep anyway.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
~Thx Sia or Rookulight