All Hell For You

Sophia's POV
It's been days since I've spoken to anybody. I wouldn't like saying that I isolated myself, but I simply haven't been in the mood to talk to anyone even be on social media.

No one knows about what happened between Jason and I. Though, the world will sooner or later find out about it and what he did. Oh, and how does the world even know that something even happened between me and Jas? Simple. The Logang loves to stalk me sometimes and I don't seem to mind.

 Am I scared to talk about it? No. Would I rather say nothing at all? Yes. It would save me a lot of questioning and a lot of explanations. But either way, the word has to go out or I will be seeing things non stop about me and Jason for a long while and I honestly don't feel like seeing moments that I had with Jason.

I grabbed my phone and I laid on my bed. My disgusting, cringy, disrespected, bed. It gave me shivers just thinking about how i'm actually laying down on this bed that my suppose boyfriend cheated on me on. I sighed heavily and opened up Instagram. I scrolled down, seeing pictures of my friends having the time of their life around the world. I kept double tapping. And double tapping.

I stopped when on my screen stopped on a picture of a familiar blondie showing his built body. I smiled, feeling the uncomfortable state that I was in fade.

@loganpaul : Coachella was hot af

@loganpaul : Coachella was hot af. Literally.

I double tapped the photo and left a comment.

@itsSophia: oh darn, I should have tagged along

Once the comment was posted, I decided to make an Instagram post about me and Jason and the conditions we're in. It's better to have it done and over with it now then do it later and break all over again. I got out of bed, putting on a cozy grey sweatshirt that was laying around on the other side of my bed. My hair was messy, but I really didn't care. I went into the bathroom and applied a small amount of makeup, just enough so that I don't look like a dead rat.

I grabbed my phone once again and tapped on the camera app. My face came to view and snap.

@itsSophia: To everyone who is reading this, I just wanted to inform you guys that me and Jason are no longer together being that he can't hold my heart without being a clumsy son of a bitch and making my heart shatter

@itsSophia: To everyone who is reading this, I just wanted to inform you guys that me and Jason are no longer together being that he can't hold my heart without being a clumsy son of a bitch and making my heart shatter. My life was put out on social media and yes, I know that there is a lot of the Logang reading this. Hi! I love you sharing my pictures and expressing your everything to me or about me, but please don't share pictures with me and Jason anymore. I mean, why would anyone want to see your ex in a picture you took together that you now know he was thinking of another woman at that moment you snapped the moment? Exactly my point. Please and Thank You. 

Once the picture went up, my phone was going wild with comments and likes. A lot of the comments  were questions, concerns, and "Fuck him!"'s. I didn't really think I would gain some sort of pleasure from slightly exposing my ex-boyfriend online, but I did and I don't mind it at all. Plus, having support from others feels more than comforting. 

Not even an hour later, I started to receive a phone call from Jason. I smirked at the caller ID and picked up the call.

"Hey, what's up?" I say with a small smile.

"Stop fucking around, Sophia. Take the damn post down." Jason says angrily.

"Oh, baby. Why so mad? Can't stand people knowing the truth or some some?" I said and walked over to my living room, sitting on the couch. I felt like something had been taken off my chest.

"That's not the point, Sophia. People are sending me hate for cheating on you!"

"Oh, and that's all you care about, really? It hurts doesn't it, Jason? It hurts being stabbed in the back when someone you thought cared treats you like shit and doesn't even give a care in the world about how you feel. Pay back is a bitch, Jason and I am not taking it down." I said as I hugged a pillow.

I could hear Jason breathing harshly on the other side of the phone. His tone was more red then any other time I had seen him mad. This time, he was not upset because of rejection or frustration. He was upset because for the first time in his life, someone has bigger balls than he did.

"Listen to me very carefully, baby girl." Jason says slowly.

"Okay, I'm listening." I say with a  jumpy tone. I could almost feel the temptation to slap me coming from Jason's side of the phone. 

"If you don't take that post down, it's all hell for you." Jason says and I chuckle with sarcasm.

"I'd like to see you try." I said and hanged up the phone. 

I didn't feel anxiety or pressure or even fear. I felt more than okay and I actually had some confidence in me at the moment. I felt like my voice was louder than any other day and I could say whatever the hell I want. I felt more alive and brave than any super hero and I just wanting to shoot for the stars.

I wanted things to change. Emotionally and physically. I wanted to make my emotions be heard. I was tired of hiding. 

I got up from the couch and simply walked out my apartment. I took a few steps and I was standing in front of my brother's apartment. I didn't know what I was doing or if I was even ready to do what I was randomly going to do, but I knocked on that door.