Background of tears

This chapter is explaining the backstory of what happened in the mentioned Abandoned classrooms.

She's 13 at the time

I was walking along to class which was in these soon to be left classrooms, we where told they where going to leave them for bigger classrooms. I walked over and sat next to my boyfriend, I put and hand in his and played with it quietly, he was quite popular and I well... wasn't. So he had a lot of fan girls that tried to talk to him and take him away from me.

The boring class went by and I walked outside with him.
"Wait I left me book in class" I say "I'll go get it Wait here"
I ran into the classroom back to my chair I had just been seated in,
I heard the door open to my left, I looked over to see it was my boyfriends fan girls,
"You should really stay away from him" one of them spat strutting over to me in a short skirt.
"Why should I? He is MY boyfriend" I said, I'm not backing down.
"Well you're gonna get hurt, Nari." She said with a dark look on her face
"Yeah yeah" I grabbed my book and walked past her. She kicked me! I fell over and grazed my hand on the concrete floor.
She grabbed me hair and pulled me up, her made me face her and punched me actually really hard in the nose. It started bleeding and she punched me more, and more, and more. My lip was bleeding and so was my nose. I had a black eye forming already. She pushed me to the floor and strutted away I saw her go up to MY boyfriend and link with him. I got up and hid in the closet. I wonder if they'll come in here.
As if my mind was read they came into the classroom together linking arms. I felt like some stalker. They started kissing after locking the door, I couldn't watch. I looked to the side of the closet and cried silently. I heard soft moaning and heavy breaths, they where doing something... IN A CLASS ROOM. I cried more and thought about the times we had together. What a dick.

It was about a week later and I told my best, and only friend, Min Yoongi everything. We sat in that very classroom, it was now abandoned. He hugged me tight and told me everything was going to be okay.  He loosened his grip after a while and kissed me. My eyes widened and my breath got caught in my throat, my heart was hurting but beating so fast at the same time. I had a crush on yoongi for a while but I'm not ruining our relationship, we are such good friends. I kissed him back and things went further than they should have. No we didn't do that we just kissed.. I just didn't think it'd happen.

Min yoongi, the motionless pabo who stole my first kiss