un

•°•°•

-Dahyun-

Soon as I found Sana (please don't tell her I only call her Sana on my mind), I shouted to caught her attention.

"Sana-unnie!" she looked around and wondered who called her. Aw, cute.

I waved my hands in the air. She smiled as she saw me and uttered, "Dahyunnie!" She ran towards to me, we hugged each other and giggled. She smells really good, I tell you.

"You need anything, Dahyunnie?" She asked as we finished hugging.

"Hm.. let's each lunch together, unnie? It's been awhile since we did th--" I stopped talking when someone interrupted.

"Sana!" Oh, it's Mark. Sana's suitor. Ugh. "Markeu!" She blushed as she saw him. Ew. "Oh, your friend Dahyun is here." He just noticed? "Yea, I'm here."

"Am I disturbing the two of you? Should I go now?" Yes, you are. You can go now. I wanted to say those things but I can't.

"No, no. You can just join us. Dahyun's treating me a lunch." Mark's face brightened. Nooo, you're not going with us! It's our quality time :( "I'll treat the both of you. Where we go?"

"I'm not really hungry." Sana said while waving her hands. "I'm fine with a burger. How about you, Dahyunnie?"

"M-me? Uh.. a burger, too. Hehe." I looked away. "Are you two sure?" Sana and I both nooded. "Okay, girls. Let's go."

-

We're now here in a burger restaurant. I really don't eat burger that much but Sana wanted this so...

"This place is really relaxing, isn't it?" Sana said as she took a big bite on her burger. She made Mark bought two burgers for her. How come this girl eats a lot but maintains her sexy figure? "Yes, this is really relaxing. I.. I'm always here, actually." Mark said, uncomfortably. I know he's lying. That's a show-off, I know.

"Really? How come I don't see you here? Dahyun and I are always here last past few weeks."

"Yea, we're always here." and there's only two of us right now if it's not because of you.

"I've been busy last week that's why I don't often eat here. I'm always with my sister, Mina." liar liar liar Mina's with Chae.

"Hm.." Sana nodded and sipped on her drink that made me look at her. After sipping, she licked her lips slowly then bit it. Holy.

IWANNALICKITTOOOMFGIMGAY.

"How's the taste?" I uttered unknowingly that made my face look like a really red tomato. "Of what, Dahyun? Wait, are you fine?"

She touched my forehead. AND I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING, I FELT AN ELECTRICITY. I AM NOT FINE.

"I'm okay, unnie. I just need to go to the rest room."

Gahd, Dahyun. Control yourself.

-Sana-

"I hope Dahyun's fine." I said to Mark and then pouted. He smiled at me. "Your friend is fine." I smiled back. He's really handsome and polite. Mark's my ideal man. I'm planning to answer him next week but I'm going to tell it to Dahyun first. She's my bestfriend, after all.

I took a big bite at my burger again. Ugh, this is heaven.

"Oh, wait. Sana, you have a sauce at the side of your lips." Mark said and I immediately took the tissue at my side but Mark held my hand, stopping me. "No, no. Let me do it for you."

He leaned towards me and slowly wiped that freakin' sauce out of my face. I can feel that my face is heating up..

"It's gone. You're such a cutie." He giggled and smiled widely while I don't have any words left.

It almost gave me a heart attack when Dahyun slammed her back at the chair. I didn't even noticed her!

"D-dahyunnie, are you fine? Did.. did you see it?" I don't even know why am I stuttering and I feel like I need to explain. That it was nothing. Wth.

"I'm fine, Sana.." S-sana? Is she mad? "..unnie."

"I'm glad you're okay. Shall we go now?" She nodded.

I clinged my arm on her arm then walked out of the restau almost forgetting about Mark who treated us.

"Mark, I'm sorry! Let's go!"

And I don't know if I really saw Dahyun smirking or I am just imagining things.

°•°•°