Mysteries

i put both of these together hope u like

Mysteries

BPOV

well it has been a few months now that Edward has proposed to me and i am one happy girl nothing will ever tear usapart. Nicole went back to our old house a few weeks back and found out that me and her are part Mermaid i mean how does that happen. We cant turn unless we find this ring we looked in every square inch of the house but it was no where so we decided we do rerasearch and we are supposed to find a swan at twilight one day that has a crystal on its forhead and put the crystals on our wrist and it will sink in to our skin and we will know where to find our rings. We have looked every twilight but have never foud it we arereally anxious to find more background on that.

I heard mine and Edwards door open. I turned to see a very excited Nicole. She can sometime like Alice. She had a book in her hand i figured it was about the mermaid thing. Sure enough itwas it was about the crystals the younger onehas the baby blue and the older one has a baby pink well that is real helpful. It also said that the swan show up after a magical event as in a wedding.................. wait so at twiliigththat night i have to watch out for my swan................ this is going to be fun.

We were just four month away from getting our crystals. Today though i have other things i have to look forward to. We have to go shopping for my wedding dress and the brides maids dresses. I am real excited then Alice came up. She had a half smile half unsure look on her face.

"Bella the Delenis are here....... i hop eyou dont mind....." she trailed off i mean they were like cousins and the only reason i didnt like them was because of course Tanya. She was always all over Edward............ crap....... I need to find him. "yea sure where are they i will go and talk to them" i said she tried to look at me and see if i was lieing. I was trying to keep a confident face and we left my room. I walked downstairs to find Kate and Elzar talking to Edwward.thnk god.....Tanya was over by Emmett??? a mad Rose was standing right by her. Carmen was with Esme. Irina (not sure if i spelt it right) was with Carlise. Nicole and i had dressed the say and we were seeing if Edward would be able to pick me out. He walked up to us and he looked into our eyes and he sure enough picked the right girl i was soo proud of him.

He kissed my cheek and put his arm around my back i was soo lucky to have him inmy life. What did i do to deserve him???? Did i die and go to Hell....... I put downmy sheild andasked him why Tanya had to come here. He just laughed and i said ' this is not funny i am mad at you' and snapped my sheild back up and walked over to Alice who brought me into the other room we were going to have some fun with Edward so we started talkingloud enough so only Edward could here us.

"Alice i think im going to call off the wedding i mean he cant even see that Tanya is a snitch and he just back her up i mean she is so much prettier than i am she is everything he needs, I just got lucky...."

"no Bella he loves you" she said and i looked at her and she nodded her head i took off the ring and made it hit thetable loud enough so he could hear and he stepped in teh room at that moment with a worried look on his face it was kind of funny though. He looked hurt. I felt sorry at first but kept my face strait he came over and whispered in my ear. So only i could hear.

"your leavign me???' he asked me with so pain in his voice.

"no i just wanted to teack you a lesson that you cant joke around when i ask you questions okay???"

"okay never again"

I looked at the time and it was going on 10:30 and i could still force myself to sleep but i wanted to go and ask Elezar (not sure if that is splet right ) could see if i could let other vampire sleep too. I just wanted Edward to Sleep Sleep with me tonight. I walked up to him.