chpt.6-Back home

Ben and I got to Venice around noon the next day.

"Where should we start looking?" Ben had asked me

I shuddered and turned towards him " My old home."

Ben gaped at me "Seriously?" I nodded.

"Italy is where I used to live....I was born here by accident, and my mother died giving birth.When she passed, my Mother's best friend Molly came to live with us just to get pop's back on his feet. When Molly moved in, she had a little girl named-"

"Clary?" Ben interrupted.

I rolled my eyes but nodded.

"We grew up together,and i took care of her when Molly went MIA and she's also the person who helped me control my changing." Ben raised an eyebrow. "I'm a werewolf" I choked out. "That's how my dad escaped." Ben looked at me with wide eyes, then he suddenly supressed a smile, "Cool". I Laughed and we started down the cobblestone streets together hand in hand. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked when my house came into view. "Well that's not something you go around telling" I said with a smirk. He nodded.

There stands my old home, standing at four stories.It was pretty old but looks pretty amazing .Some of the brownish yellowish paint was peeling off the walls, and some of the stones leading to the house weee missing. Also, the windows were either broken or boarded up."The least that ba$tard could do would be to clean it up."I muttered, pissed.How could he let something my mother made and decorated be destroyed?If my mom was here she would woop his @$$ back to shape. Speaking about her , I should really vist her grave while I'm here.

"So should I knock or would like you to." Ben asked I gave him a 'your joking right' look. "What?You got a key" he asked "Your really stupid. I'll do it. Move." I said, and as soon as Ben moved I kicked the door down "Now that looks better. Wait What? My mum let him choose the door? Horrible mistake." I said with a small smile because I was overall pleased with my work.