Chapter 1.

*POW* *POW*
" I wake up to the gun shots of my brothers Xbox as he plays call of duty in the room next to mine.
"Dre can you lower that shit!", I yell.
I look over at the clock next to my twin size bed that it was 11:00 and I have a job interview in an hour. I quickly get out of bed, heading to the shower. I have to make it quick because making a bad impression in an interview is something I don't want to do again.
I get out and quickly put on a nice red shirt, dark skinny jeans, and my favorite red vans.
I applied for a job at a beauty salon a few weeks ago, and they called back so that's a good sign.
I told my 14 year old brother I'm heading out and will be back later. He should be fine.
I catch a train in the subway.
"New York City is so over crowded", I say to myself.
After about 20 minutes I rush out the train to enter the salon with 5 minute to spare.
I walk up to the front desk where a caramel skinned women asks if I have an appointment.
"No, I'm here to see Katrina, the manager... For an interview.", I said.
She leads me to a back door and opens it. I walk in to see a young women, maybe in her late 20's at a desk with a modern laptop.
"Hi Katrina, I'm here for the interview", I say waiting for a reply.
"You must be Tanya, Sit down, Sit down.", as Katrina gestures me to the empty office chair.
I sit down and wait for about 30 seconds for her to start talking.
"So, Tanya, Do you have any experience in doing hair?", Katrina asked.
After 45 minutes later I leave and know that I won't make this job, just like the others.
I go back home to find Dre in his bed with a Spanish naked girl.
"Dre, what the fuck is going on here?!?!", I shout at him.
"Umm... Katrina... I thought you would be out longer", he says looking at the wall with tears in his eyes.
"That's not the damn point what the hell Dre! So many things can go wrong! Did you at least fucking use protection?!", I shout.
He nods at me with fear in his eyes.
I look at the girl and back at Dre. "Get her out, we'll talk about this later.", I say slamming his door, walking away.
I go back into my room with guilt for yelling at him.
After changing my clothes I go into the kitchen to see the young girl exit out my brothers window.
I then shake my head and look in the fridge for something for lunch, I had already missed breakfast. Nothing. Great, finding food was a struggle because I didn't have a job and both of my parents have died in a car crash last year.
The only way I could get food for me and Dre was by stealing from the local super market.
After having an hour talk with Dre that seemed to go all day, I got dressed again and walked to the super market.
I have my Big black purse to put the food in. I go to the meat aisle and put chicken, ground beef, and bacon inside my purse. I made sure no one was looking, coast is clear. I take a gallon of milk and then a dozen eggs. Again, I made sure no one saw. I also took a small bag of chips to snack on. As I quickly try to exit the store, the chips fall out of my bag and as I bend down to pick up the chips I bump into a big figure.
"You try to steal from mee??", an old Asian man gasped.
Uh oh. I'm fucked.

Vote!
QODT; what do you think is gonna happen to Tanya now that she's been caught shop lifting?? leave comments below.