Chapter 2

Ray P.O.V

"It's true,  Im getting married , .....yeah....so you'll come?....I need my bestfriend their man.... leave her with your mom....yeah... Thanks man...see you soon."

I just got off the phone with my bestfriend and soon to be best man Chresanto.

Man I missed him. I looked over to my fiance Peyton,  who was on the phone calling the rest of the gang and getting them to come through for us. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back.  About a couple weeks after the Hospital Drama Peyton showed me her test results for Aids.... she came out negative. Meaning their was still a chance for us.  Even though she was the reason YN got hit by a car.... but that's along time ago.

She hung up the phone and walked over to me wrapping her arms around my neck.

Peyton:  That was Bianca... she said that her and Craig were coming.

" Her and Craig? "

Peyton: I know right.

" When did that happen? "

I started playing with her curly bun

Peyton:  I don't know

" I hope there won't be any tension, cause I invited Chres who of course is bringing Amaya and we both know Amaya don't like Bianca for nothing "

Peyton chuckled

Pey:  Hay ray guess what...

" Yes Babe ?"

Peyton:  Im marrying this guy that I love so I think we have to break this off

I looked down at her with my eyebrows raised .

"He must be one good looking dude,  to be able to tie you down "

Peyton:  yep, he's tall... brownskin...oh and he has a twin sister

" he sounds like someone I know "

Peyton:  yeah,  he 's standing their in the mirror...why don't you go and meet him I want your approval before I run off with him

She looses her hand from around my neck and I walk towards the mirror YN hanged before she left for Harvard. 

I looked into the mirror and smiled

" he's  good looking Peyton, At least  you did good in that area "

Peyton giggled and shivers ran up my spine. 

She was so beautiful, everything about her was perfect... the way her hand fit in mines when we hold hands while we're walking....the way her face scrunches up when she sees someone she doesn't like,  even the way she drools in her  sleep but I would never tell her that  , she'd think I was a creep for watching her sleep.

Her arms wrapped around my waist and her head poked out under my right arm

Peyton:  Ray do you regret asking me.

" Hell No , best decision in my life was asking you to marry me "

I turned around  and looked down at her , as she looked up to me.

I smiled and she smiled back

I leaned down and pecked her lips  multiple  times until the doorbell rang.

I walked towards the door and opened it to see Amaya and Chresanto smiling at me.

I hugged Amaya first and then Hugged Chres with all my might

Chres:  We are here.  Told you we'd be here

Ray: dude I called you like 10 mins ago.

Chres:  Me and Amaya were already near  visiting Jamie's grandmother and thats when you called. So Me and amaya just picked up our bags and left  jamie there.....Ma  was more than  pleased to know she'd get to spend  Some quality time with her  granddaughter ... she said hi  by the way

And with that Chresanto pushed past me and gave Peyton a hug followed behind him was Amaya. I smiled to myself happy things were starting to come along,  happy that we were getting back together. 

I chuckled and close the door. The next couple of days are going to be fucking great

I felt a hand intertwined with mines.

Peyton:  You already know it babe.

my eyebrows come together. 

did i just say that aloud?

Peyton:  Yeah love...

Peyton chuckled and stood on her pinky toes to give me a just on the cheek

she let go of my hand and jumped on to amaya back causing them to both fall and laugh.

Chres:  I missed you man.

I looked next to me and Chresanto drop next to me holding out a beer to me.  I took it And we both sipped the liquid.

Ray:  I missed you too man.

A/N

Omfg i ship Chresanto and Rayan..

Chayan

Resanto

The two people in the story cover is Rayan and YN....it's the only pic I could find of someone who looked like ray with Ray.

sooo.... yeah