The Amazing Glow In The Dark Pickles

This story is a joke for fun in which I wrote with my awesome cousin, Emalie. Lol, her idea and um enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a knocking at the door. Kendra ran to answer it, anxious to see who it was. When Kendra opened the door, she came face to face with her best friend, Cierra. Kendra finally realized it was movie night.

"Greetings!" Kendra said. "Oh my goodness! I totally forgot it was movie night! ERIC GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE! NOW!"

Cierra laughed. "I'M COMING, WEIRDO!" Eric yelled to her.

"Eric, Cierra go and pick a movie. Then meet me in the kitchen to help with snacks," Kendra instructed.

Eric and Cierra did as she asked and Kendra went swiftly into the kitchen. When Eric and Cierra were done picking out the movie, they ran to the kitchen where Kendra await.

"Mom! Cierra is here!" Eric called.

"Okay, okay, no need to yell. I'm right here...." Ms. Stalem, Eric and Kendra's mother, told him. Ms. Stalem left the room to go to bed and left the kids alone to have there movie night.

"I got the popcorn!"

"I got the pop!"

"I got the pickles!"

"Pickles?!" Kebdra and Cierra said in unison.

"Yes pickles, they yummy." Eric said.

"Okay, we still need the peanuts and M&M's...." Kendra noted.

"Got 'em," Cierra said.

They went to watch Spiderman and had turned off the lights. "Pass me the pickles please!" Eric asked. Kendra passed them to him and he noticed the pickles were glowing. "The pickles are glowing, guys!"

THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL WE GOTS! PART TWO COMING SOON :D <3 :)