79. The proud HUSBAND who got his wife as a blessing from God...

Thanks for all your love and support...

Dedicating this chapter to the birthday (May 1st) girl, my buddy Prathi1412... Happy birthday sweet heart... May God bless you with abundance happiness.... Sorry for being late dear....

 Sorry for being late dear

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I love you is a simple sentence which takes just two seconds for me to say to you ... It just takes Two minutes to explain my love but a lifetime to prove how much I love you....

Hours, days, weeks, months, years and decades can pass easily... But I will never forget the moment when you held my hand, look into my eyes and whispered I love you in my ears....

All I want now is to lose myself forever in your eyes, drench in your smile, held in your arms, hugged in your embrace and melt in your love...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Abhi finished off his speech and moved to his place with a happy smile lingering in his face.. The whole place is echoing with thunderous clappings and it took some time for all the students to settle down calmly..

Abhi's eyes just glued up on his fuggy, who is sitting there with a glow in her face, which easily conveys him what's going inside her heart

Abhi's eyes just glued up on his fuggy, who is sitting there with a glow in her face, which easily conveys him what's going inside her heart.. The way her eyes brightened, the cheeks which are filled with a crimson red colour, the lips which are chewed in between her smiling teeth, makes Abhi to adore his fuggy, without blinking his eyes too...

Words can't explain the happiness which Abhi is going through on seeing the unconditional love his wife Pragya has on him, which is reflected in her face... He quickly took his mobile and opens his fuggy's image and kissed it without anyone's knowledge, with a belief that it will reach his wife Pragya for sure...

He texted Aaliya, who has kept her mobile secretly without anyone's notice, as Abhi had insisted to take some snaps secretly... Aaliya widens her eyes and glares at Abhi angrily for doing like this...

But a smile creeps in Aaliya's lips as Abhi is pleading through his gestures to hand over the mobile to Pragya.. Aaliya shook her head in disbelief and thrusts the mobile in Pragya's hands and she concentrates in her mission to eat her samosa quickly as Arjun is ready to snatch it away from her...