Chapter 6

Mia' P.O.V.

Gemma was coming tomorrow and I was so excited! I can't wait to go shopping, see her, but most of all get out of this place for a bit. Gemma called up yesterday and said she got more time off and will be staying for a week.

I am hanging out with Oliver at the mall and later meeting Luke up there. I am meeting him around one and it's twelve now. I only have an hour to get ready when I look like I just came out of a tornado! I don't have to get all dressed up, but I need to do something with the crazy mess.

I took a fifteen minute shower and put my hair up into a bun. My outfit consist of a orange muscle tee that said "gymnast coming through! May flip at anytime" and some black high waisted short and some strap on black sandals. I also had some light makeup.

Over all I was glad with my appearance when Oliver and his cousin arrived in the car. The car ride was quite silent, despite the small talk his cousin made with us. I learned his cousin's name was Harrison and he was twenty four.

When we got to the mall Harrison left and Oliver and I went to the shops. I needed some new outfits and Oliver needed some shoes.

I got some new shirts,shorts, a skirt,dress, and romper. Oliver got this blue shoes called hyperdunks.
When Luke came up he got a pair of popular shoes too and those socks that got half way up your leg.

I will honestly never understand boy fashion sense!

After we got done shopping we went over and got some food from the mall. Later, we walked over to the movies and I begged them to see " The Fault In Our Stars" which let me tell you to bring tissues. I cried through the whole movie and even the credits. Oliver and Luke just rolled their eyes at me.

Oliver's cousin came and picked us up. He dropped us off at Oliver's house. I got to meet his younger sister and talk to her a bit. When it was time for me to leave I ended up walking back even though his family insisted of taking me home. I was far to embarrassed to tell his mum and dad I was practically homeless.

Everyone was in the dining area when I got there, but as always I went to my room. I laid in my bed trying to sleep, but not being able to. I just stared at the ceiling that was falling in and had many holes in it. It made me realize how sad and depressing my once amazing life turned into.

I mean my mom got abusive and wants nothing to do with me, I lost my brother, and I'm living in a terrible place. The only good thing is that in doing gymnastics and have some new friends.

I woke up the next morning not remembering that I feel asleep. Gemma called me and said she was just about to come to the foster care and get me. I literally put on some jean shorts and a muscle tee. I put on some deodorant and perfume in a rush and put my hair up quickly but neatly in a high ponytail.

Just as I finished a worker that I have never met came and told me Gemma was here. As I walked down the stairs I was basically tackled by her! It felt good to be hugged by someone that actually loves you. I really forgot how it felt to be loved.

"Gem, I've missed you like mad!" I said crying.

Gemma hugged me while crying also, "I've missed you too! More than the queen herself could imagine."

Gemma and I went straight to her car after us hugging. We ended up going to this really cute diner for some breakfast.

I really did miss having someone there for me.