1

It was a peaceful night. All members of Super Junior went out to have a drink, they were celebrating their 3rd album Bonamana.
Only Lee Donghae and Cho Kyuhyun were left alone in a dorm.
Donghae cooked them a dinner and afterwards they decided to watch a movie.
"What do you want to watch?" asked Kyuhyun his dear friend Donghae.
"I don't know.. maybe some romantic shit?" Donghae answered laughing.
"Haha good idea friend 😂😂" said Kyu.
"Haha yeaaahh" said Donghae.
They both sat down on their comfortable sofa and turned the tv on. Donghae couldn't help but stare at Kyuhyuns fat ass as he put the cd in dvd.
Something is gonna happen tonight, he thought.
When they were all nice and ready, the movie started. It hasn't been even 10 minutes since the movie begun and Donghae was looking at Kyuhyuns oily face.
His face has so much oil on it, it looks delicious, he thought while his dic was getting up.
Somehow Kyuhyun noticed slight tension and the way Donghae was uncomfortably sitting and decided to ask him,
"Hae hyung what's wrong omoooo 0_oooo?" with his cute voice.
Donghae was even more turned on hearing Kyuhyuns sweet voice filling his ears as he imagined Kyuhyuns face oil dripping on his tongue.
"Hey Kyu.. do you know that.." he got closer to Kyuhyun and started stroking his face,
"You have very beautiful face and amazing skin" his eyes shined as Kyuhyun's skin was so close to him.
Kyuhyun didn't know what was going on.. but he liked it, he decided to tease his hyung.
"I don't know... would you like to examine my beautiful skin then?" he said in his sexy provocative voice.
Donghae chuckled, "How do you want me to examine your skin baby? 😈😈"
Kyuhyun getting a hold on what's going on answered, "This." and his hands grabbed donghae's face and rubbed donghae's mouth against his oily skin.
Donghae moaned. He never thought he would enjoy something more than this, in this moment it didn't feel weird, it felt amazing.
He sucked on Kyuhyuns acne and everything that was inside of them squirted straight into donghae's mouth and he swallowed all of it.
Then he started rubbing his own oily face against Kyuhyuns.
Kyuhyun always knew Donghae wanted him. Just like this. The two of them mixing their own oils while making love.
Donghae reached his orgasm, and with that he undressed kyuhyun completely and rubbed his face against his naked body, it felt like heaven. All the oil he had on his face was painting his body like an Aquarelle.
Kyuhyun was on 9th cloud, he couldn't believe he got such pleasure just from Donghae spilling his face oil all over him.
As Donghae was already naked, Kyuhyun rubbed his oily face against Donghaes dick, giving him a lubrication and then started to pump it with both of his hands.
Donghae stopped him, and made him rub his oily face against his dick until he cums.
That's what he did, he rubbed and rubbed, until Donghae came.
"Kyu babe.. you are so sexy with your oil."
Kyuhyun blushed and rubbed his face against Donghaes chest, making it all oily until both of them fell asleep uwu

The end~