Dreasney Ville

Elsa POV

Anna, Olaf and I stood at the airport waiting for our relatives to pick us. Anna was cuddling Olaf , Olaf was asleep and i was on my phone tty to call my aunt.
"Elsa?"I heard a voice from behind me. It was Aunt May, Uncle Bernard, Rapunzel and their pet Pascal. "Aunt May hi I thought you'll never come." I said surprised. After embracing and  and introducing Olaf (he's eight months they hadn't met him yet) we went to their house. Dreasney Ville was a cool town in one part it had gettos and houses for probably poor people and the other side is full of mansions and big buildings that were we were going stay. The house was a gigantic a looooooong driveway.
We entered the house. It was grand and beautiful. "Lemme show you to your room Rap please get Maria so she can take their luggage." Rapunzel run out of the room while we ascended the stairs first stop Anna's room it had green walls with sunflowers. It had a walk in closet and all the stuff a normal teen will dream of when it comes to furniture and gadgets it was the same in my room but I had a snow theme. Olaf  had a snow theme too well mostly because are rooms were detached.
         Later   that     day

"Elsa dear I heard you loved to sing and i taught you'll want to start working after college so I got you a job with Dreasney Ville Recording Studio. " Aunt May said from across the dinning table. "Um uh thanks" I said. "And Anna I got u an application for Dreasney College." Aunt May said to Anna. "Hey Els I'm gonna to meet some friends in the neighbourhood wanna come?" Rap asked. "Sure but what about Oly?"I said a little worried. "I am here with him you can  back just before dinner." Aunt May said smiling thoughtfully. "Thanks bye Anna."I said.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hi I'm Elsa Raps cuz I'm 23 and i just graduated from college last year, I have two siblings Anna and Olaf. And I lost my parents 4 months ago *sniff*" I introduced myself.  The last part  made me imotional but Rap hugged  and comforted me. "Hi I'm Merida Scott. I'm 24 and I have three little brothers. I to graduated last year I'm an archery coach" a fiery red head girl said in a thick Scottish accent. "Hi I'm Eugene Flynn. I'm 25 I'm an only  child I graduated last year I'm in the police force" a guy with brown hair said smirking. "Hi I'm hiccup " a shy brown headed guy said "I train dogs" "hi I'm jack I'm 25 and i graduated last year. And I am the entertainment and festivity official for Dreasney Ville. " a white headed guy said grinning.

Jacks POV

Rap came over but she came with a girl with platinum gold hair.
We introduced ourselves after we had snacks then I personally said hi to Elsa." Hi Elsa. So what do you do in terms of work?" I asked." I'm going to work with Dreasney Ville Recording Studio. " she said smiling. "Can I get your digits" I asked giving my phone to her. "Sure."she quickly dialled and saved her number and passed the phone "so tell me about yourself." She said "I have a little sister she lives with my parents in the next town. I was found here on the street after I fell into a a frozen when I was 10. My parents gave up looking weeks after the incident they announced that I was dead and they moved on and had Emma I was stuck in the ice for two and a half years that's how my hair became white since then I've had serious migranes and amnesia so please forgive If I cause any distress. After I became rich they suddenly found even when I changed my name and my hair colour changed."I said. "So Lemme guess they apologised ad asked for money." She smiled and pulled a strand of hair behind her ear.

Thank you for reading my first chapter please vote and watch out for my new book separated at birth