Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I don't know why, but I trust Liam. I mean I'm not usually the girl who just goes to a random guy's house.

We talked all the way to Liam's house. Anyone would be fangirling right now, talking to the Liam Payne. But not me. I don't really like their music, but I guess they have a good message.

Liam turned the wheel and we pulled into his driveway.  We both got out of the car and walked into Liam's house. "Honey! I'm home!" Liam yelled into the house, laughing.

"There are other people living here?" I asked Liam, who was sitting on the couch and flipping through the channels, as if he is the most bit comfortable around me. 

"Yeah, the boys." Liam turned to the stairs. "Get your bloody butts down here!" Liam yelled and then turned back to me with an innocent smile plastered across his face. After a couple of seconds I heard stomping coming down the stairs. All of a sudden, four faces appeared in front of Liam and I.

"Liam, what have we told about bringing chicks home?" A black haired boy said to Liam as he walked over to us.

"Hi!" The Blonde haired boy smiled, wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Oh, hey." I responded after awkwardly hugging the rest of the guys, except the black haired guy who went into the kitchen.

We all talked for a few minutes until we finally all sat down. "So," I started an awkward conversation.

"How are you doing?" I questioned looking at the boys, waiting for an answer.

"Well, we had a cd signing today. Lots of screaming girls. That's always tiring. I need a pain killer." Niall said, rubbing his temples as he went over with Zayn to the kitchen.

I took a glanced over at Zayn sucking on an orange. He must like his oranges. He sucked that thing to the pulp. I giggled watching him devour that orange ball of fruit. He couldn't even save some for me! HOW RUDE. Maybe I wanted an orange.

I turned my attention back to the rest of the boys. "So..." I started, shifting my position on the couch. "I don't even know you guy's names..."

"That hurts." Liam joked, clutching his chest, pretending to die.

"Well, it's true." I laughed. All of the boys looked at me surprised, but introduced themselves anyway. 

"Harry!" The curly haired boy yelled. "But you can call me Hazzabear."

"I'm Louis." The tall boy in the stripped shirt walked towards me and wrapped me in a hug. I have to say that this boy was more than appealing.

"I'm Liam, as you already know." He introduced himself.  

Harry looked over to the kitchen and glanced at the boys. "He is Niall." He said, pointing to the blonde haired boy. "And the other one is Zayn."

I nodded and turned to the rest of the boys. "I hope you guys don't mind me staying here for a while." I really hope we can all be good friends because if they don't want me here, I'll be back on the streets. And if I go back to Elizabeth, she will make my life harder than it was before.

"What should we do now?" Louis questioned taking a step closer to me.

Then Liam yelled, "FINDING NEMO!"

"Well, I guess we are watching Finding Nemo," Harry started walking towards the couch, and plopping on it.

We all sat down on the couches and settled down. I just happened to be sitting by the appealing guy. What was his name again? Logan, Lou, or Louis. It's gotta be Louis. Hot name hot name hot name.

We sat their watching Finding Nemo and Zayn never came back. I rested my head on Louis' shoulder and fell asleep.

*Author's note*

Hey Swagmuffins,

I am currently trying to edit this slowly. So if you see any misktakes I need to change PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. It will make things a little bit easier. Thanks!

~loser