Meeting the non-brainwashed Max (Part 12)

Your POV

I got home with my parents. I ate food and watched tv.

*ding-dong*
I heard the door ringing.
My mom opened the door and saw a tall red haired man and a grumpy looking kid in a blue hoodie and black floofy hair.
«Hello? » my mom said.
« Hello miss, is your child okay?? Is she hurt? What hAPPENED!? » the man panicked.
« Oh no no no! She's completely fine! Are you here to check on her? »my mom asked.
« Yes we are! By the way, my name is David! And this is Max! (THIS.IS.SPATAAA!) » David said.
« Well,nice to meet you and Max, David. Come in! » she said. David thanked her.
I saw David and-uh. A... non-brainwashed Max?
He was wearing a blue hoodie and jeans instead of white. (THANK GOD.)

Timeskip of greeting the other Max and David

Max and David left.
My parents told me that they were going to work and that I was going to be home alone.
I was very scared but at least my mom got me a phone to call and text just in case there is danger or something.
A few hours later of watching (favorite show), my mom called me.
I answered...

« (Y/N)! TURN ON THE NEWS,I CAN'T BELIVE IT! » my mom panicked.

What was happening?

I turned on the news and...

« This is very serious! A camper in a camp called 'Camp Campbell' was brainwashed and is seriously dangerous! But he's not the only one brainwashed, the other campers were brainwashed also. Make sure to lock the doors and windows. They all look like cultists and wears all white,THIS IS NOT A JOKE! » the women in the news said.
I then heard a window break... oh shit...
I ran up stairs, got into my room and hid under my bed.
A few seconds later I heard familiar footsteps coming up the stairs.
It sounded more like a child's footsteps...
I then heard my door creaking open. Shit, I forgot to lock the door!
The footsteps came closer and closer....

It stopped.

« I'm back~... » I heard a familiar voice say

*sigh* I'm dead.