To Realize The Invisible

A/n: So, most are probably confused about this, switching from different places. Never fear! All of this will clear up in due time! This is going to be the last A/N in a long time, since I distaste those. enjoy!

The children in our world are now trapped, trapped in a cell in which they cannot get out, as the key is buried deep into the minds for egotistical fellows with no care for the rags and farmers with extraordinary talent, only caring for the ones that should not receive the love that they get. And so, with this, the children will stay locked up in their personal cell, the dreams that they once dreamt, are now dismissed.

||<><>|| To Realize The Invisible ||<><>||

"Everyone smiles with that invisible gun to their head." -Chuck Palahniuk

Head high, confidence low.

Shoves there, shrinks back.

Voice up, thoughts down.

One..
Two..
THREE!

A dash of red shined in the light, unnoticed to all.
The small town in Philadelphia laid smack down on the border of Ohio, and the town was full of wildlife and nature.

Unlike New York, this city slept.

No lights shined after dark, and the crescent moon did not add much to the remaining light.

This town was amazing for those who wanted to be invisible, not seen to the public.

However that is not what all wanted. Some dreamed of being on the big screen, being displayed to hundreds worldwide. Others were aspiring novelists, or musicians.

However, this dream shared alike to many children and adults would be crushed by a giant bowling ball.

They would be sent to do office work, or, be thrown in a gas station making minimum-wage instead of pursuing their dreams.

All because they were invisible.

Oh, how much they hated that.

Children and adults worked hard endlessly, to somehow managed to pursue their dreams. The silver button pinned to their jacket or the awards lining their walls would only make this worse.

The world hated them, not because the world didn't need them, the world did, but others simply didn't. They didn't care for people who came from rags and farms, with talent unlike any other, they only cared for rich folk and children that were born from famous fellows.

No matter what they did, or how they acted, this was how it was going to be for the rest of their lives.

Forever.

This may sound harsh, or cruel, but it's true.

One..
Two..
THREE!

The sun appeared from over the hills in the east, smiling unlike no other.

Children with peachy faces and sad eyes walked out of their homes, leaving behind their loved ones.

Backpacks clinging to their shoulders, each walked with
Their head up, confidence low.

For the unspeakable connection between them all connected them all together.

And together, they will make the world notice them.

Until then, each walked up the school steps, face stoic and emotionless, despite the kind of souls they had within them.

As the school emptied of locked children, the homes of the children exploded with laughter, as the locked children were finally free.
For now.

And the sun gradually set on the horizon,
without a sound.