Arranged Marriage part 5

??: Y/N stop ..

You turned around to see a drunk jimin , you got more furious that he allowed IU to do such a thing . 

Y/N: Jimin let me go now ..

with that jimin dragged you back into the car and started driving , wtf hes drunk and he cant drive like this!!

Y/N: Yahh Jimin your freakin drunk you shouldnt drive!!!

You tried to stop him but he wouldnt budge , last thing you know your home safe since you guys didnt have to cross the highway .

As you were about to get out of the car jimin grabbed your wrist .. he was mumbling something ..

Jimin: you know Y/N you really make me go crazy .. why cant you see ?? , it hurts me so much that your loving somebody else , why not me ? , im sorry ..

He pulled you in an hugged you really tight , you were just silent and still crying because jimin was crying on your shoulders , you never thought he would cry for such little reasons like this , but love can make us go crazy once again ..

Y/N : Jimin .. Lets go back inside , its getting late ..

You both got into the house , you helped jimin walk up to his room .. you rested him on his bed , you were about to leave but ..

Jimin: Y/N .. dont go ..

You walked closer to him because you couldnt quit understand him , but you thought he was just sleeping so you turned back around leaving but he pulled you onto his bed and cuddled up to you making you not able to move , you tried to fight but he wouldnt budge . You just decided to stop trying and drifted off to sleep ..

* Next Morning , Thrusday *

you woke up still in jimins arms but he was really sweating and breathing hard , you broke out of his arms and checked his tempature ..

Y/N : 145 , smh this kid , he drank to much ..

You went to go downstairs to get a bowl of water and cloth . You came back in the run but jimin wasnt there , you heard something really unpleasing in the bathroom so you went to go check and you saw him throwing up , you rushed to him .

Y/N : Jimin!! are you okay?!? .

Jimin: N- *throws up* , No im not okay Y/N * he looks at you with weak eyes .

Y/N: let me help you ..

you guys went back to his room , he looked really hot and sweaty in the outfit he was in so you .. undressed him wiped his perfectly maintained body with water and helped dressed him into something comfortable .. You laid him on the bed putting the cloth onto his forehead , all of the sudden you get a call from yugyeom ..

Y/N: Umm hello oppa?

Yugyeom: Hey Y/N , are you okay ?? you and jimin just went off last night?? did he do anything to you ?/

Y/N: no oppa everythings fine , just Jimin has a fever right now .

Yugyeom: Can i help you Y/N?

Y/N: Can you please ??

Yugyeom: Of course princess , Ill be on way ..

* 18 mintues later yugyeom is here and jimin is still asleep*

* ring ringg*

Y/N: ahh hello yugyeom oppa *weak smile* 

Yugyeom: yah Y/N are you okay you look pale and weak!!

Y/N: ah really oppa? im fine. shall we make soup for Jimin?

Yugyeom: who cares about him , im more worried about you princess you look fragile *worried look*