Chapter 18 {Paris}

Right now we are at the airport. Eva is meeting us in Paris. It's gonna be fun. We can get a break and it'll be awesome. We left late at night and no one knows that we're leaving. Ryleigh didn't even tell Harry. "Hey our flight just got called." Ryleigh says pulling me out of my thoughts. I keep checking my phone to see if Niall has texted, noticing that I'm gone. "They'll call when they wake up." She says. "The thing is I don't really want them to to be completely honest." I giggle. She smiles and we walk onto the plane. We take our seats and buckle up. "Do you think he'll be mad though" I ask. "Nah, I think he'll understand." She says. I nod and lay back. She pulls out a magazine and slams it on my lap. "Look through that until you forget why we're on this plane." She says. I giggle and do as she says. Eventually I do forget about Niall for a little while. "Ary. We're in Paris" Ryleigh says after a couple hours. I smile and look out the window. I see the eiffel tower. Eva is supposed to arrive about the same time as us. We land and are soon let off the plane. Ryleigh and I grab our luggage before I pull out my phone and call Eva. "Hey!" She answers. "Hey have you landed yet or are you still on the plane?" I ask. "I landed about fifteen minutes ago." She says. "Cool so wanna meet at the food court?" I ask her. "Yea sounds good see ya soon." She says and hangs up. "We're gonna meet at the food court." I tell Ryleigh. "Awesome. I'm hungry." She says. "Me too" I giggle as we start walking to the food court. We finally get there and look for Eva. "Hiiiii!!!" She screams. I laugh and hug her. "What is this trip about anyway?" Eva asks as we head to one of the restaurants. "I needed a break. I don't know why Ryleigh agreed, but that's my reason." I tell her. "I needed a child free vacation." Ryleigh says. Eva laughs. We order some food and wait for a little bit before they give it to us. We sit down and eat. "Does Zayn by any chance know we're here?" Eva asks timidly. "No." I say and stab at my salad. "Well who's ready to get a tan at the pool?" Ryleigh asks changing the subject. "Me" I say and put the lid on my salad. I put it in the to go bag and follow the girls out of the airport. We rent a car and drive to the nicest hotel in Paris. Hey why not. As we drive we sing to the radio. "We're here!" Ryleigh sing songs. Eva and I laugh. We get out of the car and grab our luggage out of the back before heading into the hotel. "Dang this place is amazing." Eva says. I nod in agreement. "So do you want a room all together or seperate?" I ask. "Seperate sorry" Ryleigh says. I nod and walk to the counter. "Hi we need three seperate rooms preferably on the same floor though." I say. The guy finds the rooms and gives us the keys. We ride the elevator up to the top floor and find our rooms. I enter mine and put my suitcase at the end of the bed. My phone starts ringing. Shit. Do I answer or don't I. If I don't I'll worry him, but I don't have to deal with it. If I do I'll have to deal with it, but I won't worry him. I press answer and put my phone to my ear. "Ary where the hell are you?" Niall asks right away. "Babe calm down." I say and sit on the window seat in my room. "I'm not going to be calm until you tell me where the fuck you are." He says. "I-I'm in Paris" I say quietly. "You're in Paris!" He yells. "I'm sorry ok. I'm really sorry." I say and bite the inside of my thumb. "Ryleigh is with you correct?" He asks a little more calmly. "Yes and Eva." I tell him. "What do you honestly think that you're going to do there?" He asks. "Explore I don't know have fun." I tell him. "Why didn't you tell me. Were you worried that I was going to hold you back? Am I not fun enough for you?" He questions. "This is exactly what I was avoiding." I say and look out the window. I can see the eiffel tower and so many other things. "Ary!" The girls yell pounding on my door. "I gotta go Niall, can we talk aobut this later." I ask. "Whatever" He says and hangs up. I groan and walk to the door. "I'm guessing Niall called." Eva says by looking at my face once. "Yea, he is very pissed." I inform them. They nod. "You wanna go to the pool?" Ryleigh asks. I nod. "K we'll go change and come back to your room." Eva says. I nod and turn to my suitcase. I pull out the swimsuit I brought and put it on.{SWIMWEAR OUTFIT} I throw on one of Niall's t-shirts and wait for the girls to come back. Soon they come and we head down to the pool. Eva and Ryleigh grab my hand s and pull me into the pool. I giggle as my t-shirt sticks to me. I climb out to take it off. I pull it off and place it on my chair. I jump back in and splash Eva. "I actually really needed this. Graham was driving me nuts." She says. I giggle and lean against the edge of the pool. "I hope it's ok that Harry told me about everything." Ryleigh says. "It's ok. i'm just glad I didn't have to tell you myself." I say. "Harry's thinking about finding our own place too." She says. "Really?" I ask, shocked. "Yea, he says that he doesn't really want Darcy growing up in the same house as four other grown lads." She says. I nod. "Understandable." Eva says. "Did you talk to Harry" I ask. "Yea, he was ok with it. He understood after what you told him and stuff." She says. "At least he understands." I sigh. "I talked to Zayn." Eva says. "He says that I had to come back to the house after this." She laughs. I smile and splash her. We climb out and lay out on the chairs.