T R A C K T W E L V E .

+ worried.

the moon shine brightly, causing a light to reflect on to mark's room.

mark folded his clothes, as he put them on to his bag, he is planning to escape in this house, maybe living with someone that he can trust with.

he grabbed all of his footwear, putting it inside an another bag, as he was done packing his things up.

he opened his window, as he threw his bags on the grass, as he go down using the ladder that he setupped earlier.

he run down at the side of the house, checking if the curtains are closed on the living room, so his aunt won't see him.

unfortunately, the curtains are a bit transparent, so possibly his aunt might see him.

he ran up to the back of his house, as he thought of climbing at the fences, as he threw both bags again. fortunately, the fences are pretty short so he can easily climb out of the house.

he climbed the fences, as he successfully got out of the hell hole he was living, as he ran out as he hides at the nearest house, so his aunt won't see him.

so he opened his cellular data, as he tapped the instagram app, tapping the airplane kind of icon, as he tapped donghyuck's user name.

dongfuck

canadian_lion
hey hyuck r u awake???

dongfuck
why r u dming me at
2am, what do u need???

canadian_lion
can i stay at ur house?
i can't stay on that shitty
house that i left

dongfuck
yeah sure
dongfuck
finally, ur gonna be
living with me, i'm making
sure that ur always
okay as long as your
with me. | deleted

canadian_lion
finally i'm living with him
| deleted
canadian_lion
thanks :))

dongfuck
u need my address??

canadian_lion
yeah sure

dongfuck
[insert address oof]
uh here u go

canadian_lion
thanks

dongfuck
anytime

mark waved his hand as he sees at taxi, motioning the driver to stop here.

"where are you going, sir?" the taxi driver says, as he says the street location, where donghyuck lives.

he looked through the streets, making sure he would see donghyuck's house, so the driver can stop there.

after a few minutes of waiting, mark arrived at donghyuck's house, as he gave the payment to the driver, as he hopped off the yellow colored taxi.

he walked through his front porch, tapping the doorbell's button, as he waited donghyuck to open the door.

donghyuck shot up at the sound of the doorbell, as he lazily got up of his bed, fixing his hair, as he go down upstairs, opening the door.