F I V E

Y/n POV

Another day, Another trouble. I can't forgot, what happen yesterday. Aghhhh!!!! I just kissed my bias! I need to take a bath.

After I take a bath I walk to the kitchen and get a waffle. "Y/n" someone called me? Maybe. I turn around and I saw Nayeon unnie. Shit I forgot that I need to talk to them.

"Let's talk" She seems cold today. Why? Oh men, I need to explain everything.

We sat at the dining table while eating and I sit beside Mina unnie. "So y/n and Mina. Please explain EVERYTHING" I gulp and took a deep, breath. "Ok so first, Mina unnie is drunk. I found her at the bar so I help her here. When I put her on the couch. She pull me closer to her and she kiss me-" I got cutted by them "WHAT?!" Mina unnie look down and blushing.

"Why did you kiss her Mina/Unnie?!" they all asked. "I'm sorry. I'm drunk-" "Why did you even drink Mina?!" Jihyo unnie said. Mina unnie started to tear up. "I'm sorry! I promise I will not doing it again" Mina unnie said. "Fine.. It already happen" Nayeon unnie said.

Tzuyu unnie leave without saying anything, again. Does she have a problem with me?! I hate it when someone hate me.

Time Skip

I love being with Twice but I think it will cost a lot trouble. I need some fresh air.

I leave and walk in the park. I take a seat in a bemch while eating ice cream. Someone sit beside me and it's my another friend from blackpink. Jennie. All of them is my friend but my best friend in blackpink is Jisoo.

"Hey Y/n, how are you?" Jennie said. They refuse to get call unnie so I don't call them unnie. "I'm fine, how 'bout you?" I asked "I'm fine, by the way I know this is not the right time but..." she get cutted by her phone call.

"Sorry, so back at I was saying. Y/n since I met you... I.. I...  I have a special feelings towards you" Wait what? I know I have a big crush to Jennie but am I ready? "Is that true?" and she nod "I.. I'm sorry, I'm not ready" She smiled and hug me.

"It's ok, no need to be sorry" I nod and smile at her. "Y/n can I have a request?" I nod "Can we just pretend for two weeks and if nothing change about your feelings then I will let you go" Jennie asked. "Ok, but only two weeks" she nod and smile.

"Sorry Jen jen but I need to go. Tomorrow I will introduce you to my unnies" She nod and give me a peck on my lips amd leave.

I go back at our dorm very happy because of what is happening today. "Y/n, you seems so happy today" Momo unnie said "Yes, and tomorrow I would introduce you someone" I said "Who is it?" She asked "Secret" I smiled and wink at her.