Chapter 9: Oh great! Sweat in my eyes and I am angry?

You know that feeling of waking up, and forgetting everything? It just happened to me. For a brief minute, I forgot everything and everyone; that is until I realised where I was.

I looked at my phone, 10 new messages, and 14 calls.. I feared to open it but I did it anyway.

Harry: hey, we need to talk. We're in concert now but food is in the mini fridge xx H.

I checked the time, 7 already?! I slept for like 9 hours. Why in the blue flip am I still tired.

I got off Harry is message and went to the others.

Bre: when were you planning on telling me you and Louis were together!!!!!!! All details.

Reply!!!

I support you love

I went a head and replied and told her I'll Skype her the details later.

Next was Stacy.

Stacy: So you and Lou hooked up, at I see you girl. Get it, and describe to me ay?

I replayed and also said we would Skype about it. I didn't even know how they found out. The following numbers were just numbers who haven't texted me since I got there number. Wow. True friends right? The calls were from Stacy, Bre, a couple of 'friends' and my mom? Oh no. I'm clearly done.

I called her, and as soon as she picked up, I expected her to be mad or angry, but she was calm.

"Lilli, you should've told me, I don't want to see it on Yahoo, or your twitter fans. I think you took it to fast, but I still love you. I just don't want you to get hurt. They're a international sensation."

I looked at my phone and signed. "Mom" I whispered. From that, I told her the story. I nearly broke down. What has gotten in to me? I feel so weak.

"Sweety calm down, do you want me to pick you up, where ever you are ?" I did, I really did. But instead I told her a simple 'no'. I don't know why. But I still loved hanging with them. She reluctantly asked repetitively, but I denied her request each time.

"Okay, love you sweetie, text me!" I nodded, even if she couldn't see me. Right now I didn't care.

I have no idea why I was crying. I didn't know how I felt. How was I suppose to feel? I mean I'm supposedly in a relationship with Louis, when he secretly with Harry and faking it with Eleanor. It just makes me look like a side hoe.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by Liam?

"Hey, can we um talk?" I nodded. "Hurry you got 3 minutes!", he laughed. Apparently he thought I was kidding. "Now you got 2!" he looked at me with concern face. "Were you crying? And I hate to pile things up on you but management wants to talk to you, we explained everything, okay?" I looked at him and sucked up my pain. "No, I don't cry. I don't fucking want to talk to them, they piss me off with that Harry & Louis shit!" Liam nodded. "Right now, it's way worse than that!"

I rolled my eyes. "Let us just get this over with!" I followed him out of the car. "Wait, I might wanna change." he laughed "Hurry up!" he said playfully.

I just put on a white tee, with jeans, and Louis is white shoes. Oh snap, I do sound like a girlfriend. I slowly walked to Liam, and we headed towards the stadium. I assuming he has a break or something because he should've been out performing already.

When I walked in the building, I avoided all greetings, it's rude, I know. But I must do my best to avoid saying what I need to, to management. If they think there going to get away with murder when it comes to me, they got the wrong girl.

When Liam brought me to a tall woman in green with velvet red hair. So this is who is control. "Hello Miss Rodd, or should I call you Mrs. Tomlinson." She said is such a tone I can't explain, it irritated me: that's all I know. I smirked at her, and walked closer. "Hi, Mrs. Whom ever you are?" She stared at me blank in the eye. Was I suppose to fear this?

"You're going to stay with Louis, we've discussed it, it's clear" She said, mocking my smirk. "Obviously not clear enough, I clearly don't have to do shit you say, you are CLEARLY not my mother, and it's clear that I am not putting up with your crap!"

For some odd reason, my anger was building up. But I had to keep it in.

"But here's were you are wrong, if you don't then Louis and Niall are breaking the contract, therefore they will be released." I laughed sarcastically. "No, here is where you are wrong if you 'drop' them, you are dropping your career. Honestly, do you really think people will listen to a 3 people band. Nope. Sorry. See, so your so called job is beneficial only with them"

She looked quite nervous. I don't think she really got the point. I don't lose. I fight. "Um, what if I pay you?" I smirked. "Hmm, I don't know Mrs. What ever your name is? I don't think I want to." I laughed once again.

Her eyes said furious, my eye said comedy ( that didn't help!) "Just do it for Louis?", I laughed. "Look here, If I even agree to this bull, I want to be paid big time. I want every benefit and negative effect, got it? I want it in an hour. And I want to know why you people try so hard, why is it wrong to be gay?"

She paused. "Nothings wrong, people are just not ready", "Bullshit, hurry with the advantages and disadvantages!" She looked at me appealed. I smirked and shoed her away and she did. I sat down waiting for the boys.

Today, was just depressing. I don't like having feelings. I can't wait to tell Stacy and Bre what happened.

That reminds me, everybody knows about how I am in a "relationship" with Louis. As soon as I get back in to the bus, I'll research it.