Chapter 9

(I'll tell you when to play the song, that is if you want to listen to it.)

You both walked in G holding the door for you which you thanked him for. All the bar goers of Grillby's greeted you both knowing you two were regulars. You two sat at the bar counter and you hollered at Grillby letting him know you were there for pickup. He walked over to you with a big brown bag. "You got here fast." Grillby said placing the bag down.

"Yeah this guy right here brought me." You said poking G.

"Oh hey Sans," G said sup in response. "I didn't know you were friends with (y/n)?" He said looking from You to G.

"Yeah, we never told anyone about our friendship." G replied

"I've actually been hoping for you two to meet. You both got a lot in common and she's a sweet girl G." Oh my lord, Grillby has been shipping us for a while and didn't tell either of us!

"Grillbs?" You asked and he hummed in response, "have you been shipping us and not saying anything."

"I don't ship. I make good observations." You dead panned and G laughed.

"Ok fine whatever." You said holding the bridge of your nose. "So how much will it be?"

"$30.00" he stated so you dug for your wallet remembering you never changed out of your pajamas and you never grabbed your wallet.

"Ugh, G this is embarrassing." You stated looking down.

"What?" He said completely oblivious.

"We came here and I'm in my pajamas. Plus I left my wallet." He snickered a little at the pajamas thing.

"Doll it's fine I got it." He said "Grillby can you put it on my tab?"

"When are you ever going to pay your damn tab?" He said a little frustrated.

"Heh eventually." Grillby just shook his head but he allowed it.

"Oh yeah, doll don't even worry about your pajamas. Back in the underground I used to do something like that a lot." You were a little surprised seeing his incredible fashion sense (hey it's better than mine.)

"Wow really?" You said looking him up and down.

"Yeah I walked around in slippers all the time." You stifled your laughter at that seeing that he went from slippers to combat boots.

"That is amazing. I wish I could walk around in my slippers!" Grillby was laughing some.

"I'll just leave you all be, have fun you two." He said walking away. You looked at your phone seeing a text from your mom.

MOM: Hey did you two go out to get food?

You: Yeah I ordered some Grillby's and G and I went to get it, we'll leave soon

MOM: Ok travel safely!

You: Alright see you soon

"Watcha doin Doll?"

"Oh Mom was just texting me, asking what we were doing."

"Alright, you wanna head back?" He asked standing from his stool.

"Yeah sure." You said standing up taking the food just for G to take it out of your hands.

"I got it Doll." He said wrapping an arm around your waist and then you two were standing in your living room startling your mom.

"WHOA WHAT!?!"

"Mom it's fine! It's just us," you exclaimed waving your arms trying to calm down your mom.