#1

this is a story you have to imagine yourself, sometimes you see y/n then you have use your own name for that. this is a fanfiction about Colby brock and his Roomates.

i am so sorry if my english is not correct sometimes, i try to make it as good as possible ;)

The story begins now:

Your name is Y/N and you are on your way to your friends birthday party, you live in Newport Beach, Los Angeles and your friend lives in Fresno. So it's a 4 hour and 22 min drive. You decide to leave early in the morning cause then there is not very much traffic and your friend and you are meeting each other at 8AM and its now 3 AM.

You go to your car, your the only one in your neighborhood thats awake. when you walk to your car you realize your phone is on 25% but you really don't mind cause when you at your friends house they probably have a charger for you. you play your favorite songs and you sing as hard as you can.

After a 1 hour drive your car starts making weird noises and out of nowhere it shuts down, its still the middle of the night so you can't see anything. You try to restart your car but it doesn't really help. after trying for 5 times you car starts again. Now that your car works again you drive it quickly to a sidewalk, and as soon as you hit the sidewalk you car shuts down again, but this time it's completely broken, nothing works anymore. You get out of your car and try to find somone who can help you.

After walking and looking for someone for half an hour it starts raining. Your hiding under the closest tree you see and then you see an house at the end of the sidewalk where the lights are on. You quickly run to it, there are lights on in the house so there is probably someone home or the people that live there are awake. Its an very big house and very chic, but the gate that ensures that nobody goes inside is open. You walk through the gate to the front door. there are 5 cars on the driveway so there probably live a few people here. You walk to the front door and you knock 3 times.

a young man from at least older then 20 opens the door.