#2

You: Hi, I'm so sorry to interrupt you at this time of the morning but my car shut down and i need to be at my friends house in 4 hours so i was wondering if there lives anyone here that can help me.

The young man is quiet for a few seconds and then he starts yelling a name and within a few seconds there is another man in the hallway. the man a bun and the man who opened the door wears a cap.

The man with the cap: This girl says that her car broke down and she needs to be at here friends house in 4 hours and she asked for our help with her car.

Man with the bun: Aaron? are you serious? its raining cats and dogs and you want to repair a car while its the middle of the night?

okey now you know that the man with the cap names is Aaron. they are arguing a lot, it goes on for 5 min and your still wet and cold form the rain, after 5 min they realize that your where asking for help and they appologies. Aaron grabs your wirst and pulls you inside, the man with the manbun is already gone.

You: look all i want is a charger for my phone and someone who can fix my car!

Aaron: yeah i completely understand but the people that have the knowlegde of fixing cars are asleep...

'you sigh'

Aaron: If you wait here i'll get you a pair of dry clothes.

While you wait in the hallway you observe the house, its really big for 6 people, when you walk to the kitchen to sit on the chair you see a man with half blue half red hair, he's sitting on the couch playing fortnite.

Him: Ohw hello, i think we haven't met before, i am Jake 'he stands up to shake your hand'

You: Nice to meet you...

Jake: i probably haven't see you around, is that true?

You: Well probably not cause i live in Newport beach.

Jake: But what are you doing here then?

You: I was On my way to my friend in Fresno and halfway throuh my car broke down so i searched for help and then it starts raining and i saw your house and...

Jake: Yeah i get it.. 'and he starts to play fortnite again'

in the meantime Aaron has the dry clothes for you, he gives it to you and he gives you a charger.