Chapter 1

-Lucy's POV

Hi my name is Lucy Heartfilia. I am 16 years old and I am blind. Although I have a cat named Happy who says he is blue with a white belly. He can also fly and he talks. I know weird right a he is blue!!! Like WTF. No I know I should be freaking over the fact that he is able to fly or even talk but it just doesn't bug me. Oh yeah, anyway I just moved to town with my aunt and uncle. Yes aunt and uncle not mom and dad, they both died when I was young so I don't really remember them. My aunt Mavis and her husband Zeref took me in and I have lived with them ever since. They just decided that we would move to this place called Magnolia because Zeref got a promotion. And Mavis owns the school here in town so it worked out perfectly. I didn't mind. Anyways my aunt owns the school called Fiore high. That is the new high school I will be attending. I will be in the same school as my best and longest old friend Laxus. His grandpa and my aunt have known each other for a while now. I like Laxus he always describes what people and things look like to me. Plus he says he is a blonde just like me. Although Laxus has been going to this school longer than me I have no doubts I will be happy here. Hopefully.

"Lucy time to wake up!" Says my way to cheerful aunt Mavis. "I don't want to get up. Five more minutes please." I beg. "No or I will send in my secret weapon." She says. "What are you talking about you don't have a secret weapon." I grumble then I put my pillow over my head. "Fine I didn't want it to come to this. Laxus go ahead in." She says. I freeze not actually believing her. Then all of a sudden two very large hands pick me up and I let out a little shriek in surprise. "Don't tell me you didn't believe your aunt." says a very deep but soothing voice. "Laxus! WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream at him. "Hey you wouldn't get up that's not my fault." He replies. I just shake my head. "Where is Mavis I need an outfit for today." I say. "I can get you clothes." says Laxus. "What shirt do you want?" He asks. "The light yellow tang top with black shorts and my black leather jacket please." I say. I hear him grunt in response. Then all of a sudden my hands have clothes in them. "Okay you can leave now." I say. "Do I have to?" asks Laxus. "Yes." I hear him reluctantly leave and close the door but just to be sure I go in my bathroom and lock the door. When I am ready I call for my cat Happy.
Happy guides me down towards the stairwell and I step when he says to. Then when he says step one last time I am caught in someone's arms. I instantly know who because he is crying in my ear. "Zeref what's wrong now?" I ask. "Mavis threw water at my head." He said in response. I just chuckled and shook my head. "Just grab a towel and dry your hair then." I said then followed Happy to where he said Laxus was waiting. "You ready Blondie?" He asked and I nodded then he grabbed my sunglasses and put my shoes in front of me. I bent down and put on the black shoes that he described to me. Then he gave me my bag and I put it on my back. I then put on my sunglasses and we left in his car that he said was a yellow mustang.

When we arrived at the school Laxus said we were like 35 minutes early. I was glad then I could get my schedule and walk around the school and try to find my way. Laxus took me to the front desk and asked for my schedule the lady gave him my schedule and he read it to me. "Okay first you have Language Arts, then Math, P.E., Social studies, Science and last but not least Literature." He says. "Hey umm not to sound mean but when is lunch? On my schedule." I say. "Oh after Social Studies. Lucky you I have the same lunch time." He says. That of course make me grin.

Laxus was walking with me and Happy they both led me to my locker were Laxus said he had already but my books. I thanked him and jumped when a bell sound went off. Laxus laughed at me then said, "It's only the bell. Don't worry Blondie." I laughed with him and heard people then we started to walk until I heard someone call out to Laxus. He stopped but I got pulled away from him and I held onto Happy really tightly. "Happy where are we going?" I asked. Then I heard laughing from right behind me I turned to face the voice. "Why are you carrying around a cat?" asked a girls voice. Happy got up and sat on my shoulder to tell me what she looked like. He described her with short white hair, blue eyes and designer clothes. I whispered in his ear "Happy go find Laxus." He said "Okay." and left. I turned to go but someone with small hands grabbed my shoulder. "Hey answer me when I ask you a question." The whole hallway went silent and I didn't know why. "Sorry what was your question?" I asked in a very polite manner. "My question was why were you carrying a cat?" the chick asked again. I said "Because I can." Then before you knew it I heard Laxus's voice. "Hey Blondie. Hey Lis. I see you two have met." "Yep." replied Lis. "Awesome well we have to go to class don't we Lucy." I nodded my head in agreement then felt Laxus take my hand. All of a sudden I was next to a door and heard Laxus pull the teacher aside. "Ms. Aquarius this is Lucy the new transfer student. She will have this cat wherever she goes and don't ask her to take notes cause she can't." said Laxus. "Oh and why can't she take notes." Ms. Aquarius asked. "Well because she is blind." I said. My face very annoyed. "Ohh. I see well I will introduce you to the class now. Mr. Dreyer you had best get to class. Here take this pass so you won't get in trouble." said Ms. Aquarius. I heard
Laxus say bye then I headed into the room with Happy as my guide.

Hey well that is the end of this first official chapter. I hope you continue to read. If not oh well. Well ttfn. (Ta ta for now.)

-A